• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

HATSUNE MIKU EXPO 2021 Online

StrawberryDemon

Evil but sweet
Jan 3, 2021

CFM shared two blog articles about the online Expo. A few new points were included:
  • As with Miku Expo, sub-events/exhibitions are planned to be held online, if fundraising reaches the associated required goals.
  • The crowdfunding page and reward gifts are slated to be announced in mid-November.
Yay it’s online

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
I was just thinking about the expo today. Was a date ever announced for when it would start?

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Darn that’s super far away... Was hoping for Miku day.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Today marks the end of the Kickstarter period! As has been posted previously, the project got funded!

I believe Kickstarter just tried to collect funds from its backers. So be sure to keep an eye on your email for a confirmation message or in case there were any issues related to the charge with your bank/etc.

IIRC, one of CFM's status updates on Kickstarter at one point said that they would begin sending out backer surveys to collect reward information very shortly after the project's funding period was over, so keep an eye out for that, too!

Reactions: Jisenku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Sub-event information has been released!

(See here specifically, if you don't want to go through the menu on the site linked to in the Tweet.)

So far, events include MIKU EXPO Digital Stars 2021 Online (online club-style music event), Miku world gallery (an art gallery of submitted artwork by fans worldwide), and Let's Paint 3.0 (online workshop event for painting MYMIKU models).

Personally, I'm looking forward to Digital Stars. Events like that or Cheers39 are always fun.

Last edited:

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
^
Wow, they didn't waste even one second with that figure announcement :len_lili:
It's cute but... the current Miku trend of figures is a bit tiring (including for the wallets) any plus I'm guessing there will be another figure, either of the official visual or the winning outfit (or both?) Well, it's the usual struggle of someone that wants figures of the whole crypton gang but it's truly felt like a flood recently :kaito_lili:

Anyway, moving on.
I'm super happy to see the kickstarter did well! I'm super looking forward to June and whatever they tease along the way, I really love the sub-visuals they shared for backers. Plus I'm super eager to see which are the songs that fans suggested - someone said it might be a Len song? I can't wait to find out
The past Digital Stars was super fun and I'm guessing this one will be as well - I wonder if backers will get some twitch perks? It wasn't mentioned but it would be nice.
Oh, and the MV of Highlight is awesome, I love the part where they show the different countries the people are from!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)