• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Hatsune Miku Project G 00

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com

This was just uploaded on the official Miku channel, a new project titled "Hatsune Miku Project G 00" which seems to be happening in Sepetmber of 2020.
Not much more is known... could this be something like that "Unknown 0" (I think it was called) that had to be cancelled, a Miku live event without audience that would be livestreamed? Would fit the current situation (though hopefully Mirai 2020 in Tokyo can still happen - wonder if they will change the theme of the postponed one too since a summer festival doesn't make much sense if not in summer).

Official Web Site : https://pj-g.com/
Official Twitter : https://twitter.com/miku_pjg_00

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I was just writing about this, but I did some quick research;
Their website has nothing but the short teaser video, but what gives us a hint of what Project G is, is found is the companies/brands participating

The brands I looked into are INSPIX and Pulse. INSPIX Live is a virtual live service from pulse Inc., that, according to their website , allows participating in virtual lives, handshake events etc. and allows real-time communication with performer(s). So it seems like a sort of streaming platform in short.

Then one commenter on the announcement tweet provided screenshots from a document from a company Ignis Entertech, one of which mentions Hatsune Miku VR Live and Inspix World.

So, it's apparent it's going to be a virtual concert of some description. Hopefully it'll be made easily accessible to us gaijins as well, the INSPIX app at least is not downloadable here.

Reactions: nalondollie

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Ha ha, I was thinking that that poster looked like Miku had taken 2B's place in Nier: Automata (with the little flying circular thing near the upper-right corner being similar to one of the game's helper units).

@39dearMIKU, @hamano: The website really doesn't say ANYTHING about what this project is about, so I appreciate the research!

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I was wondering if it was going to be a mecha project as well. I'm really digging the art though - I always like seeing serious/moody looking official and fan Vocaloid art.

Reactions: uncreepy

Trevor

?
May 2, 2018
I'm sorta wondering if this will be a DJ event. They tend to be pretty popular in Japan and that might explain the moodier artwork.

Trevor

?
May 2, 2018
I think that
Still pretty mysterious
I think that shines a lot more light on what go expect. Does anyone remember Miku's opera "The End"? This is looking like it will be a virtual performance of the same narrative vain. I would expect an vr event with a liner story proggression.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I thought that was some sort of "Miku" Haro (Gundam mascot that's a round, floating ball that comes in different colors), but the other picture doesn't look like Haro at all. But it does have "leg" holes.
haro.jpg

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018

I was gonna call it the Ash-ification Phenomenon (TM), but then I was able to remember that is called incineration in English.

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
This appears to be a new VR virtual live event, now called "Hatsune Miku GALAXY LIVE 2020" that will be held on September 26 & 27 through the INSPIX app.

Admission will apparently be free, though once the event is over you can choose to pay whatever amount you like via their new after-the-fact ticketing system.

Only caveat: the event is apparently Japan-only.

Here's a link to the CFM blog post about it.

Edit: Just saw Magical miku's thread here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalMiku

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
You can download the INSPIX LIVE app via QooApp btw. Did that today and made an account!
So we overseas fans can watch too, just not officially.

Reactions: uncreepy

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
If you use iOS, you'll need a Japanese iTunes account to download INSPIX LIVE from the App Store (this is true for any region-locked app). You can just sign in and out to switch accounts/region stores.

Reactions: Mika and uncreepy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)