• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Indiegogo campaign for Solaria

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Honestly, she is wonderful-sounding ! 😍 Her vocals are flowing nicely, are smooth and overall she gives me a great impression -as in, how I'd picture an english AI that we somehw had with Ia on Cevio- and she captured well the flavour of her VA's voice, and not only because of the way AI works !

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
New demo from Circus!

She has vocal fry on certain notes, where the AI learned it from Emma's natural singing (confirmed by Eclipsed Sounds!)

Release date scheduled for January 19th

*edit*

News from the backer update:
  • In response to feedback, Solaria will now be given a Lite version!
  • Physical rewards will be shipped slightly later due to manufacturing delays, and will aim to ship late January/early February
  • Full versions of the demos will be released next month, short versions this month
  • Backers will receive their digital copy of Solaria roughly a week before release

Last edited:

TEN0R_CL3F

New Fan
Jun 24, 2021
Other than the *really* high range parts - which, really, aren't the BIGGEST issue to most users, but do sound a little off - this is an incredible demo!!! Circus has really good music, and Solaria is just... whew, she's, uh... she's giving, as the kids say

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i do like how circus really pushed the range at least, i feel it really shows that solaria is more of a powerful voice and im glad to hear it- while i have been enjoying my use of anri and eleanor right now, i was a bit dissapointed in their high ranges even tho i kinda knew theyd be 'soft'

as i can see on that piano roll the notes go above C5 which is i think... quite a push for any vocal synth lol, i can at least appreciate circus pushed her that high so we could hear what it sounds like. all in all happy to hear a demo, mostly one i think shows the highs and lows of the voice

Last edited:

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Excited for a lite version since her demos are kinda mixed quality. I wonder how her automatic tuning will sound like.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Solaria is sounding amazing with all these different genres and tuning styles, and it's really cool to hear a classic producer returning for a demo.

My one suggestion/hope is that it would be great to get an audio engineer on board to really show her off. There's been a few mixing issues, not something your average Joe would mind, but little things a professional producer would notice and potentially be turned off by. In the first cover of Miles Solaria's vocals become bright and harsh during the chorus, in Untied Laces she's little quiet and drowned out, and in Aura her vocals are a bit dry and unmixed. However, there's nothing negative I can say about her voice itself. :sonika_ani_lili:

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
New demo! This time it's a cover, and Solaria shows off her beat boxing, and other languages with the update. This demo gives a really clear demonstration of her voice and capabilities, great addition to the original songs I think. Very little manual tuning was done here (a useful barometer for lazy tuners like me).

Price confirmed as $89.99 USD, pre-order starts January 1st, pre-orders delivered January 19th.

Last edited:

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Well damn, guess I better save up my money because I know who I'm buying when she releases!

She sounds so good! I can't wait to get my hands on her bank and use it!

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
im already quite pleased with how solaria is sounding quality wise in some covers ive heard, at least more so than the varied demos-- idk if some of the demos from earlier were still very WIP in terms of final quality or if mixing really affected her voice, but i had felt she was a tad stuffy in some older demos and some covers sound clearer than i expected. i really feel like some of this is a mixing thing so idk if real good mixing is clearing up some of those issues or what (all the demo songs are great but the mixing really varies and it does make her voice sound a bit different). she still has the typical 'fuzz' i associate with synth v tho and its reminds me of anri's fuzziness, who i feel has been mixed better and worse in some cases due to it

overall very excited for how she just sounds, tonally. while there could be some quality improvements here and there, the way her voice works in the engine is unique compared to the AI english banks we have right now and im happy shes an option! i can still see myself using her, anri, and eleanor for all their varying qualities and i hope we see more from eclipsed sounds after this...

also her japanese sounds pretty good from the covers ive seen already- i do like eleanor's tone but her very strict pronunciation does made her japanese a bit awkward, so its nice to hear another AI english bank aside from Anri singing japanese that sounds (at least from my native english ears) a bit more natural.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)