• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Indiegogo campaign for Solaria

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I think I remember that some of the demos had no extra tuning so that you'd get a good idea of how she sounds. The longer versions of the demos were supposed to have additional tuning. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I haven't gotten to hear any covers yet (been way too busy) but I heard she has a Spanish dictionary? I thought Solaria sounds like the most convincingly human-sounding Synth V vocal (in my humble opinion) so I'm curious what I'll think when I hear some songs made by other users on Twitter and stuff.

Reactions: CdrSonan and Stoo-S

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
I think I remember that some of the demos had no extra tuning so that you'd get a good idea of how she sounds. The longer versions of the demos were supposed to have additional tuning. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I haven't gotten to hear any covers yet (been way too busy) but I heard she has a Spanish dictionary? I thought Solaria sounds like the most convincingly human-sounding Synth V vocal (in my humble opinion) so I'm curious what I'll think when I hear some songs made by other users on Twitter and stuff.
i heard about the spanish dictionary too! itll be interesting to see what people do with that. i also vaguely heard something about the demos lacking tuning but they did seem to have quite a bit of tuning (at least in the form of pitch bends?) so im not sure. but i havent really compared them either.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
I think the amount of tuning varied according to the producers choice - I only remember Eclipsed Sounds specifically stating that White Winter Hymnal had minimal tuning. I like the inclusion of a Spanish dictionary! It's nice to see the show of support for Spanish fans, even if Dreamtonics hasn't included the language yet.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I've said it before but I really really like her. She has my favorite sound of all the native English synths we've seen so far even though all of them are great. She just happens to line up the best with my own personal taste and her voice definitely lines up the best with the kind of things I want to create.

I am pretty sure SOLARIA will be the first vocal synth I purchase once I've graduated and have the means.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Solaria's original song contest has begun, and her lite has been released!

I found out recently that the Solaria physical comes with a cute little comic, I love extras like that. I hope we see more of them in physical editions.

Last edited:

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Really excited to get my hands on that Solid vocal mode. I've really not messed with the feature enough as a whole yet, but these two sound like a lot of fun to try out! :solaria_ani_lili:

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
very hype for solaria's vocal modes! soft & solid sound really cool so ill be curious what the others could be. i do think there is an extent where too many vocal modes become redundant/similar so i think the soft and solid ones are great to start with at least. i wasnt sure if they'd acheive a good sound alone with vocal modes but the soft one really sounds decently soft, itll be great to bring down solaria's strength with a vocal mode like that.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
another demo song, from unit.0 (who is, im pretty sure, oddeeo, under a different name with different style?) this time using solaria's vocal modes.

note: in the corner of the video it notes what mode is used.

power is pretty straight forward, i like how her highs sound even tho her default already felt 'powerful'. airy seems to sound like a good falsetto/throaty voice while soft after sounds more like a whisper. very excited to use these!

tweet also says about 2 weeks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)