• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
actually, yes! even though I've only sorta just decided to actually properly join the community, I've been a VOCALOID fan since maybe... 2010 or so, I think?

the person below wants to buy or already owns a CeVIO voicebank that isn't IA English.

Kazumi

That One Furry
Apr 8, 2018
I own quite a few, including IA English! I do want to get more when they come out... if they're good!

The person below likes the original Big 8 (Cryptonloids + Gumi/Gaku), but not the new Big 10 (Cryptonloids + IA, Yukari, Una, Flower)

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I dislike Una, Len, and Flower but there's no real pattern to how much i like the groupings. (Just saying though, the new big 10 probably includes Gumi since's she's still the #2 vocaloid, and NOT Meiko, who barely gets used anymore.)

Last edited:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
If you put extreme emphasis on the TRIED, I guess. I should've looked up more tutorials...

The person below has tried to make a VSQ(x,etc) from scratch

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
In fact, I do. A Project Diva figure of Miku in her Ribbon Girl module outfit

View attachment 2030

Sorry for the poor quality picture/messiness

The person below has used other vocal synths (ex. UTAU, CeVIO, Synth V) before using Vocaloid
Cute! I didn't expect you to own so much Miku stuff.

Nope, I started with Vocaloid and then got curious about other vocal synths. (Was too n00bish to know hardly anthing about Vocaloid, let alone the fact that vocal synths were a thing.)

The person below listens to at least one Vocaloid song every day.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
I have! I listened to Vocaloid songs every day! (For most of the time)
The person below wishing for an anime staring the Vocaloid themselves.

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
No, honestly that'd be kinda pointless, considering that the characters are just a face for a voice.

The person below has matched up vocaloids to their OCs.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Nope! I would like to someday though

The person below wishes Yukari had more events that were outside Japan and Germany

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Kinda true. Even though I DID drew them, I didn't post them online.

The person below listened one of the songs that contains both the voice bank and their original voice provider.

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Yes, a few of them - My favourite still has to be Kaito singing with Naoto Fuuga Grandfather's clock.

The person below is preparing something for GUMI's birthday

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Yes, I am! Thinking about doing even more than already planned but not sure if I can finish it on time.

The person below doesn't care for Vocaloid/any Synth-Character birthdays.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
False. I have my baby's B-day marked on my calendar. Hint, it's also Mozarts Birthday, January 27.

The person below is has, at least once, watched an NSFW pic of Miku in their lifetime.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
I believe I did saw it. (I think).

The person below wishes for a NSFW story and/or artwork featuring both Fukase and Flower at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)