• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
True. I don't think I've listened to too much of Pinocchio's stuff, but I like what I've heard, and I appreciate when a producer tries to put some deeper meaning into the lyrics.

The person below has done Vocaloid cosplay.

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
For me, I've never wear any costumes to cosplay as any Vocaloids.

The person below can't stand of many fans headcanon Fukase as a "memelord".

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I like Miku and joke that I'm in love with her but I wouldn't say I'm jealous of Kaito.

The person below me draws Vocaloid fanart

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
I did make a handful of Vocaloid fanarts, yet I did not upload them online.

The person below wanted to trying out the new Piapro Studio (including Cherry Pie) somewhere next year.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Personally I'm not super excited about the new Piapro Studio. I don't actively make music, so I'm perfectly happy with playing with Miku V4X for fun. So no, I'm probably not looking forward to trying it, but I'm curious to see what it can offer.

The person below is going to at least one of the Miku Expo Europe concerts.

Sep 21, 2019
Sadly that statements not true (unless by some off chance I win the songwriting contest, who knows), but I'd love to go to a Miku Expo sometime. orz

The person below really likes the Kagamines.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I did open it yesterday but then I found that I accidentally deleted the VSQx I was working on so I closed it without doing anything. So...no :^(

The person below me likes niki's music!

Sep 21, 2019
I like Niki's music a lot, but don't necessarily follow them closely! Wave, Glide, and Jitter Doll are my favorites!
(Hope it's alright I posted again... Dunno what the etiquette for these types of things is.)

The person below loves Hachi's music!

kozet

Conlanger
Jul 5, 2019
flirora.xyz
I'm not familiar with Hachi's music, so unfortunately no.

The person below dislikes most of the works under the [fictional language] tag in VocaDB.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
False!!!! I have always rooted for the western community once I really got into the fandom. During the Echo/V4 engloids era where the western fandom was really active, i was the most involved with vocaloid ive ever been. Western producers are very important to me because I love the western side of this fandom!!! :rion_lili: keep working hard yall!

The person below me doesn't like any of the V1 vocaloids

Reactions: TheStarPalace

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
False AF! I adore Meiko especially, but I love all of them. I found a copy of Miriam online a week or two ago, and the only thing that stopped me was the $400 price tag.

The person below me... likes AH Software's Vocaloids. (I... I tried.)

Last edited:

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Sadly, I don't own any of the Crypton Vocaloids.

The person below likes the Medium⁵ sisters.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Not really true, but certainly not false. I think it's a fascinating process, and being involved would be so cool! But it's not a pressing desire or something I'm actually working toward.

The person below me likes MAIKA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)