• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Is the VOCALOID Statement True to the Person Below?

Sep 21, 2019
I'm much more interested than the producer than the 'loid! Though, a producer using a 'loid I like a lot is the cherry on top, lol.

The person below has a particular producer they stan.

hamano

@マジカルミライ2024東京
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Am I officially old if I say I had no idea what "stan" meant? (I suppose I get a pass since English slang isn't my strong point).
Anyway, according to Google it apparently means obsessing over something. Of course I have producers I love and follow, but I guess I'm not obsessive about any producer.

The person below is attending a Vocaloid concert this year

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Sigh, someday maybe. I don't have a lot of free time, or freedom about how I use the free time I have. But I want to!!

The person below has a favorite Vocaloid that isn't in the Big 8?

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Sigh, someday maybe. I don't have a lot of free time, or freedom about how I use the free time I have. But I want to!!

The person below has a favorite Vocaloid that isn't in the Big 8?
Yep! I really like Nekomura Iroha! Tbh I have more of a favorite group of Vocaloids than one favorite in particular, but if I were forced to pick one as my favorite it would probably be either Iroha, one of the Kagamines, or Fukase.

The person below has played Project Mirai.

Reactions: Leon

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
False. I adore it, and the Meiko-san remix is one of my favorite songs overall!

The person below me has completed a Project Diva level on Extreme.

Sep 21, 2019
Heck yeah! I cleared almost all of them of F/F2nd (with exception of Sadistic Music Factory, and for some reason, Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru).

The person below has played a Japan exclusive PjDiva game. (I.e. first, second, extend)

sunsun-o

Add sunthing ー☆
Jan 22, 2020
Yeeees. Sakine Meiko is the superior version of MEIKO, don`t @ me. (also Kagami Kawaiine will always have a special place in my heart).

The person below is going to coachella just for Miku

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
If I had that kinda money?? Maybe.

The person below likes an original voice's release better than its update?

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Hmm, well I feel there is a charm to V1 Kaito and Meiko... so I’d say partially true XP

The person below likes a Vocaloid with a stock image design

• Love
Reactions: Leon

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I waited cause I feel like this is a gimme answer to someone like me, but no one answered so-- of course! We stan the V1 trio, Tonio, Prima, and the Cybers 😫🙏

The person below has/wants one Vocaloid from each available language?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True, for the most part! I don't really have any use for SeeU or Uni, as my knowledge of/interest in Korean is much smaller than English/Japanese/Chinese/Spanish, though if I ever found either of them cheap I certainly wouldn't turn them down. And in the (admittedly minuscule) chance we get vocals in other languages, I'd jump on them!

The person below me plans on buying one/some/all of the Crypton NTs once they're released!

Sep 21, 2019
For sure! I don't know how much I really want Miku (except for early access reasons, lol), but I'm for sure going for Kagamines because I am a Kagamine Stan (and also I just wanna get'em on the new engine so I can use them with all the cool new features). Might go for the others, too, if they sound good enough to grab my interest!

The person below has already pre-ordered Miku NT!

sunsun-o

Add sunthing ー☆
Jan 22, 2020
If having a fine taste in memes includes remembering this fricking video after years then ya, I have the best taste in voca memes.

the person below me ships a VOCALOID with an UTAU

• Haha
Reactions: Aia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)