• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VSQ JSON to UST/VSQ(X)

kurgy

New Fan
Dec 14, 2018
hello, i was wondering, is it possible to convert json files (from synthV) to ust or vsq(x) files? or is it possible to use a json file type in the utau or vocaloid program? theres a lovely song i wish to cover, but its a synthV song and the creator only has a json file type, any help?

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Elsa12TMNT

Uses Too Many Obsolete UTAUs
hello, i was wondering, is it possible to convert json files (from synthV) to ust or vsq(x) files? or is it possible to use a json file type in the utau or vocaloid program? theres a lovely song i wish to cover, but its a synthV song and the creator only has a json file type, any help?
I don't have SynthV open at the moment, but I'm positive that you can use the Export feature to export to UST and MIDI. UST obviously works for UTAU, and MIDI I'm also positive works in any of the Vocaloid editors. I can't check right now or give a screenshot, but it's probably located in the File menu. Hope this helps you!

Reactions: Twillby

Elsa12TMNT

Uses Too Many Obsolete UTAUs
oh gosh i never even noticed that! :0 thank you so much now i feel pretty embarassed asdfghj
It's ok! Don't feel embarassed! A lot of people would think these features would all be grouped together as "Save As," so it's very easy to get confused. I remember freaking out once because I couldn't figure out how to save as a .PNG in GIMP for the same reason - it was under "Export." I'm just glad to have been able to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)