• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Kazumi's Covers

Sep 21, 2019
Thanks, Cafe!!! <3
Yeah, Nico has an upload limit for free members. Seems like such a silly thing to me… :luka_move:
They even limit how many videos you can put into your playlists/mylists. :kaito_lili:

• Wow
Reactions: cafenurse

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Oh thats a bummer! I suppose youre going to save your magnum opus covers for NND now haha? I wish I could like NND more but there's so many things about that site that bother me. Oh well, at least we still have YouTube!

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
My cover for Halloween! I didn’t premiere this one because I wouldn’t have been able to be there, LOL.
This song was much more difficult to tune than I expected, but Tei sounds so good with this kind of music so it’s worth it!

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Sorry I'm only seeing this now!!! But I love how Tei sounds in here so much!!!! Honestly I think your tuning has improved a lot recently, it makes me so happy to watch people's tuning (and art!!) progress and get better :ia_ani_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Sorry I'm only seeing this now!!! But I love how Tei sounds in here so much!!!! Honestly I think your tuning has improved a lot recently, it makes me so happy to watch people's tuning (and art!!) progress and get better :ia_ani_lili:
Omg, no need to apologize!! And, thank you so much!! You’re so sweet!! :lapis_ani_lili:

Reactions: Stardust
Sep 21, 2019
Thank you so much!! Also it makes me super happy to hear that it may have gotten you into Tei! (Making more people like Tei is one of my goals as a cover artist, hehe.)
Thanks for listening!! :kokone_lili:

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
AHHHHH, so many covers :mikoto_lili:, I took the time to listen to all of them, and I have to say they all are of exceptional quality!! Patchwork Staccato is really really great, but two other favorites of mine are Mute and 深海少女(in the latter Tei sounds so “relaxed”, I love it so much!!:akasakiminato_lili:).
And Acceleration is a great song, thanks for making me discover it!😁(also, the videos seem so clean to me too! Ghgt, I’m fanboying right now 😅)

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)