• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Medium⁵ Updates/Discussion Thread (Quadimension voices)

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Cangqiong is still in closed beta. "Lonely Warrior" with Muxin came out December 31st & so did "Into The Unknown". I think it's safe to say it's gonna take a few weeks. I heard they are also busy with shipping out some preorder products (I think they were figures?) so they don't have the manpower right now.

I also heard the news was strange/inconsistent on Twitter. Quadimension kept deleting their news posts about the release, so maybe they aren't sure themselves?

Link to "Into the Unknown" (make sure volume on player isn't muted):

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I'm super excited for Cangqiong:cangqiong_lili: her voice is they type of vocal I've wanted in English for a very long time. I can't wait for her release I'm like release the queen 👑. I'm also curious about Haiyi :haiyi_lili_smile:because doesn't she have a nonstandard pronunciation. I wonder if it will be persevered like Tsuina Chan:tsuina_lili: :tsuinachan_lili:.

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
OH MY GOD she sings in korean! so glad cause korea has like..barely any synths from my knowledge they can use other than SEEU and UNI

her russian sounds a bit accented to me but that just might be bias XD. cant wait for her release!

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
New Cangqiong demo featuring her in 25 languages using crosslingual + phoneme editing.
Also new Shian song coming out next week for her anniversary featuring new lore.

So many kenguagesqzxsqsxsw. But I still gotta say that that sound a bit accented “t
I’m speaking for Russian and french, since I know them”, it is mostly seen in the harder “r” and “eh” kind of sound (she pronounces it as “ei”. BUT she is not made for those languages, and despite that fact she still doesn’t sound too bad. It was very interesting listening to this :>

Reactions: WyndReed and poser

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Stardust has at long last a demo for her Synth V voicebank!

I'm happy that it still sounds pretty faithful to her Vocaloid! It kinda strikes me like a Soft Append for the OG Xingchen; the quality sounds similar as well, so I wonder if the two could be used interchangeably without much discrepancy. I'm eager to hear more with her!

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Those demos, especially Zero-Sum are really great and she sounds astonishing (especially on Zero-Sum with Minus, the song is very impressive and emotional on some points)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)