• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

MEIKO Fanclub

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Ya'll I've been listening to shiNOder's music more recently and they make so many good Meiko originals in both English and Japanese! I previously shared my personal favorite from them, Crazy for You, but here's more of their Meiko works! :meiko_lili:

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I did some headcannons on lovely MEIKO, if anyone's interested! VOCALOID Headcannons
Truth be told, we share a lot of headcanons regarding Meiko! In my works, she’s basically adopted Miku and the twins, and she and Luka are practically sisters.

Ah, how about we all share our Meiko headcanons? I’ve been needing to breathe life into this group again and this could be a fun way to do it!

Sep 21, 2019
Ooh! How fun!!!

I think Meiko is a mom figure for all the Cryptonloids and they look to her to keep everything running smoothly. She’s really not a “drunk” like most of the fandom makes her out to be, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy sake every now and then. (Responsibly, of course.)

I like to think she’s very confident and level-headed. She’s also always there for you when you need her and has your back!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I’ll share mine in full next, if I may!

Meiko, like all her fellow Vocaloids, is a hyper-realistic android. However, she’s not as passionate about singing as many of her companions, which is why she has so few songs and only performs one or two of them at concerts. She prefers to take the roll of backstage manager, making sure things run smoothly and her friends and family get to enjoy their time in the spotlight with as few distractions as possible.

She’s kinda scary - she’s usually very straightforward with her head screwed tight on her shoulders, but she becomes explosive when she’s angry. Still, those closest to her know she doesn’t mean it personally, and they respect and love her far more than they fear her. (Not that “Don’t make me get Meiko involved!” isn’t still a popular threat among them.)

She calls Miku and the twins hers and Kaito’s kids (and, while they view her as a mother in return, they can’t quite bring themselves to think of Kaito as a father. More like a bumbling older brother, really). She dotes on Miku for being the “least problematic child”, but she loves Rin’s fiery energy (if not her destructive tendencies) and is especially protective of Len because of some mental health issues he’s had since his creation. In fact, she’s the first one he goes to when he needs advice or support.

She does love her alcohol, and she’s quite the fun drunk, but there was a period in her life where it was less a fun way of enjoying herself and more of an addictive coping mechanism. Kaito’s the only other person who knows about that time, and as a result, he hates seeing her drink even now, but she insists her current relationship with alcohol is her way of proclaiming her victory over her former demons. Still, he worries she could relapse, so he keeps a close eye on her when she drinks.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)