• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Neutrino

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
Prolly should have asked in my last message but is 7 gonna be a paid or free vocal? Or has that not been confirmed yet?
Worry not, it's released!

Btw it's also got a website. Complete with character reference and the terms of use. Also its singing dataset for developers to play with will be released next year.

And have a demo:

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i liked how she sounded in that first video, and that new demo really makes me like her voice even more. i am also surprised by the lower tone too with the cuter design, but hey im not against it. i like the contrasting black/white/accent color of her design but thats about it in terms of likes for it, its pretty typical to me. i think she sounds pretty good overall and im curious to see how future voices will sound as neutrino improves, because i do think its really good- though im still not huge on actually using the program as it is. i definitely look forward to hearing covers/originals with this voice tho!

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Out of nowhere Kotonoha Akane and Aoi are getting free neutrino banks for owners of their ' ai voice ' tts.

Important it's only for owners of their Japanese 'ai voice' library not English ai voice or voiceroid 2 or synthV

A little sad it's not synth v just because their synth v standard bank seems so held back especially with the new update and then getting ai voice English banks.

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
I completely forgot about the A.I.VOICE stream whoops.

Anyway, this is... really odd. I wondered if they'd ever get AI voices especially with Synth V's latest developments with them and they were kinda being left behind, just being standard voices, but this is a really weird turn of events. I'm not surprised about them being only for owners of their A.I.VOICE banks, they have to shill their own in-house product after all and a lot of people still use their talk banks for singing over their Synth V anyway, but I just really did not expect NEUTRINO. I fully expected A.I.SING or whatever they were planning on calling it.

I really do love the twins, but I'm not really happy with the decisions their company has been making lately orz. I haven't mentioned it lately but I'm incredibly disappointed with their English Talk banks too, and this is just... man. I don't wanna be too negative, I'm excited to hear them still - I just hope someday they'll come to Synth V again even if it's the exact same as their NEUTRINO as I'd love to hear them with Synth V's new multilanguage feature singing in English.

edit: I do really like the design though - they're very cute! I like them even more than their Synth V ones.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if AI Inc did something similar to how Kiritan/Itako/Zunko are handled and end up on a lot of different products. Who knows, the Kotonohas may end up on the AIVOICE singing software as well.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
A short demo's been uploaded, song is "Jyamu." by Mikito-P and Kagome-P.

Actually, I think they've been trying to make Akane and Aoi's voices more distinct from each other - you could hear a difference between them with their English talk banks (Akane's voice is brighter and more energetic while Aoi's is softer and more mellow) and you can hear the same thing here. I don't think it's the same as their Synth V voice being just one bank belonging to the both of them since NEUTRINO is.. a bit infamous for not having an official editor and being unable to tune or edit the voice at all haha, but I guess it could be possible Mikito-P and/or Kagome-P edited them after rendering to make them more distinct? It feels a bit unlikely though.

Also, it seems a crowdfund is going to launch in the next few months in hopes of funding an official concert. A few unofficial ones by fans have been funded via crowdfund before, I'm sure this will easily reach its goal as well when it happens.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Oh the neutrino banks are 2 banks they talked about how hard it was to make 2 banks that sound like their voiceroids while being distinct.

Reactions: Rylitah

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Zundamon's green funding got completely funded. He will be getting a whisper voice vox and a neutrino bank

Reactions: aru ii

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Metan is a side character in the zunko project. She has a utau and a open talking data set and voice vox. She is getting a whisper voice vox if the zundamon's green funding get to it's 4th stretch goal.
Here's her utau
Her voice vox

Reactions: poser and Stoo-S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)