• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID New VOCALOID5 and VOICEROID2 Library: Haruno Sora

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
1531338340985.png
And now, we have the first VOCALOID5 vocal: Haruno Sora!

Thanks to Japanese VOCALOID fans, listings on Amazon were today discovered for AH Software's new VOCALOID, "Haruno Sora". Not only is she a new VOCALOID, the product details list her as a VOCALOID5 library. She is voiced by famous anime seiyuu and singer Kikuko Inoue. See her Wikipedia page here. She also voiced the character Macne Coco.

Sora has two libraries, Natural and Cool:
NATURAL A gentle and soft voice. Recommended for anything from soft ballads to up-tempo pop songs.
COOL Powerful, tense voice. Recommended for anything from power ballads to enka to high tempo rock.
These libraries can be purchased separately or together in one package, much like other AH Software VOCALOID libraries. She also has a VOICEROID2 library, resembling her Natural library.

RELEASE DATE July 26th, 2018

Preorder
VOCALOID5 Haruno Sora Natural Amazon - 11,664JPY
VOCALOID5 Haruno Sora Cool Amazon - 11,664JPY
VOCALOID5 Haruno Sora Complete (Natural + Cool) Amazon - 19,224JPY
VOICEROID2 Haruno Sora Amazon - 12,938JPY

Last edited:

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I know the voice provider from Kirumi in Dangan Ronpa and Ryoki from Senran Kagura. She's like my top type of voice so I'm super hopeful she'll sound good. It just all comes down to what V5 can give me in comparison to an older engine on if I'll make her a priority or not.

Her Natural design is just hitting all my favourite design aspects (frills, flowers, kind of bridal-y) so I'm really lovin' the design. I just hope YAMAHA doesn't mess up the engine and gives us something fresh outside some features Crypton was already testing.

Reactions: xuu

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
NOTE!!
Read the Katakana thanks to @Cluemily pointing it out, her name is Haruno Sora.
Ah, there's a spot that still has Sakurano Sora in the OP if you want to change that.
Also, where is the katakana listed? I cannot find it on the Amazon product page.

Edit: Oh, never mind, it's on the boxes!

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Fixed! Sorry about that.
Oh, it's no problem at all, uchuu! Just thought I'd let you know!

I'm really intrigued by her, 'cause what I can make out of the description seems to imply a lot of flexibility with the voice (tone/characteristic-wise). Whether that's specific to her or VOCALOID5 is another thing.

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I LOVE HER?!

Well I guess I won't jump the gun until we hear a demo, but she's beautiful...made by AHS...voiced by the same person who voiced Coco... I'm so excited.

Reactions: xuu

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Guess I don't have to hold onto my grudge against Nana anymore! (Also very glad I held onto her trials so I can try them out together assuming Sora gets the usual AHS treatment lel)

Now do a Papaloid or Suwabeloid and you will 110% own my derriere AHS

Reactions: Pomelo

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
All of her designs look good. I did have to do a double take when I first saw it cuz V5.
... I love her hair it's so pretty and the color...

RawBeansP

feng yi supremacy
Apr 8, 2018
elsewhere looking for oarfish
I'm a little sad that she is basically what should've been Macne Coco, but she makes up for it in her designs tbh. I kinda like her Cool design a bit more than her Natural but tbh the designs are so different they almost feel like separate characters and I'm not totally sure how I feel about that. I do really like the name Sora! it's very cute. right now I feel a bit mixed (and overwhelmed) by Sora and I think once I hear her voice I'll make up my mind on her

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I love her cool design a ton jumped to my top 3 vocaloid designs and yessss macne coco vocaloid kinda... gotta buy her day 1 now to not make a liar out of myself in that one thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradoxical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)