• Our site rules have went through some updates and changes recently! Please take a moment to read over the changes (Rules 2-4) here!

Non-Vocal Synth Audio Software/Hardware Sale Thread

parallax_fifths

Aspiring Fan
Jun 27, 2019
I know I'm probably the only person on this board that cares, but STL Tones is having a 40% off Valentine's Day sale. Just enter the coupon code "STLVALENTINE" at the checkout page.

Although I gotta admit, guitar amp sims are kind of a weird Valentine's Day gift...

Reactions: RazzyRu (ラゼル)

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Staff member
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
If anyone has an Adobe Creative Cloud account, I suggest checking your email to see if you've received anything from them because they've got an offer currently to get CC's annual plan for ~$30 a month, but they're only sending it through email.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
iZotope has a number of sales going. Of special note are the sales on the Elements versions of Nectar, Neutron, and Ozone for mixing and mastering--all are $29 USD! Sales appear to last through the end of March.

Reactions: last

parallax_fifths

Aspiring Fan
Jun 27, 2019
I haven't tried this yet because I'm busy writing year-end papers, however, there is a new free amp sim available for download: Amped Roots Free.

Be warned, the first amp sim is free, but if you want the other three and extra cabinet IRs, you gotta cough up some cash.

uncreepy

💖 Currently obsessed with VOICEROID 💖
Apr 9, 2018
USA
You can get roughly 50% off (from $199 to $99) on Native Instruments' Komplete 12 Select bundle before Jun. 8 by using the promo code "SELECT2020" while checking out.
I just wanna mention that Komplete Select is NOT the "real" version of Kontakt. Komplete Select comes with Kontact 6 Player, some instruments are only compatible with the "real" version of Kontact and NOT Kontakt 6 Player.

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I just wanna mention that Komplete Select is NOT the "real" version of Kontakt. Komplete Select comes with Kontact 6 Player, some instruments are only compatible with the "real" version of Kontact and NOT Kontakt 6 Player.
Yup, quite true. The full version of Kontakt is normally like $600 or something by itself, so it's definitely not cheap :) . Probably the main value in this bundle is the instruments. I assume all of them will work with the included Kontakt 6 Player, but they should work with full Kontakt 6 if you happen to have that, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)