• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Non-Vocal Synth Audio Software/Hardware Sale Thread

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
I know I'm probably the only person on this board that cares, but STL Tones is having a 40% off Valentine's Day sale. Just enter the coupon code "STLVALENTINE" at the checkout page.

Although I gotta admit, guitar amp sims are kind of a weird Valentine's Day gift...

Reactions: razelberii
Sep 21, 2019
If anyone has an Adobe Creative Cloud account, I suggest checking your email to see if you've received anything from them because they've got an offer currently to get CC's annual plan for ~$30 a month, but they're only sending it through email.

• Love
Reactions: Jisenku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
iZotope has a number of sales going. Of special note are the sales on the Elements versions of Nectar, Neutron, and Ozone for mixing and mastering--all are $29 USD! Sales appear to last through the end of March.

Reactions: last

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
I haven't tried this yet because I'm busy writing year-end papers, however, there is a new free amp sim available for download: Amped Roots Free.

Be warned, the first amp sim is free, but if you want the other three and extra cabinet IRs, you gotta cough up some cash.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
You can get roughly 50% off (from $199 to $99) on Native Instruments' Komplete 12 Select bundle before Jun. 8 by using the promo code "SELECT2020" while checking out.
I just wanna mention that Komplete Select is NOT the "real" version of Kontakt. Komplete Select comes with Kontact 6 Player, some instruments are only compatible with the "real" version of Kontact and NOT Kontakt 6 Player.

Reactions: mobius017

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I just wanna mention that Komplete Select is NOT the "real" version of Kontakt. Komplete Select comes with Kontact 6 Player, some instruments are only compatible with the "real" version of Kontact and NOT Kontakt 6 Player.
Yup, quite true. The full version of Kontakt is normally like $600 or something by itself, so it's definitely not cheap :) . Probably the main value in this bundle is the instruments. I assume all of them will work with the included Kontakt 6 Player, but they should work with full Kontakt 6 if you happen to have that, too.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ozone Elements is on sale for $29, down from $129! It came with the $49 Music Maker's Bundle, a sale I took advantage of, and I love it a whole lot; it above and beyond tops every other EQ I've ever used.

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
Arturia has a sale that’s 50% off any of their individual libraries: Arturia - A Voyage Into Sound

I have Piano V and like it (imo there are better virtual pianos, but they also cost way more). From what I’ve tried of Pigments, it’s amazing. Analog Lab is good too, but I haven’t used it a ton yet. I was able to download demos of all of their libraries (I’d link them if I remembered where to find them). The trials last forever, but you can only use them for 20 minutes at a time.

Update: The demos are available on each individual product page.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
PreSonus has introduced PreSonus Sphere, a subscription-based program. Payment options are $14.95/month or $164.95/year, and it includes (I believe, correct me if I read it wrong) access to every single program and plugin made by Presonus, including Studio One 5 Professional.

...ngl, that's really not a bad price. I'm moderately considering it...

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)