• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project Sekai news and discussion

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
it's an original story and made to celebrate all Miku fans, Vocaloid fans, Project Diva and Project Sekai fans(●'◡'●)💕🎁🎀
"Tell me about yourself. Then maybe I'll understand the song." A new story about Hatsune Miku and the boys and girls begins.

✖━━━━━━━━━✖
Character Introduction
✖━━━━━━━━━✖
Hatsune Miku, who appears in the movie Project Sekai
She wants to "deliver her songs" to certain people, but her songs are mixed with noise and she is troubled because she can't deliver them.

P.A. Works anime list:

Project Sekai movie details:
Staff
Director: Hiroyuki Hata (Lapis Re:LiGHTs)
Screenplay: Youko Yonaiyama (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby)
Character Design: Yuki Akiyama (Shiroi Suna no Aquatope)
Sub-character Design: Masatoshi Tsuji
Chief Animation Director: Yuki Akiyama (Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara), Masatoshi Tsuji (Summertime Render)
Prop Design: Hiromi Makino (Na Nare Hana Nare)
Art Director: Kurumi Suzuki (Kamisama ni Natta Hi)
Art Design: Yoshinori Shiozawa (Spy x Family Season 2)
Director of Photography: Kazuya Iwai (Wake Up, Girls! Seishun no Kage)
Color Design: Akemi Tejima (Princess Connect! Re:Dive)
CGI Director: Kyousuke Ogawa, Haruki Suzuki (Buddy Daddies)
Editing: Ayumu Takahashi (Mayonaka Punch)
Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa (Trapezium)
Sound Effects: Rei Ueno (Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song)
Sound Production: Magic Capsule
Music: Satoshi Houno (Maou-sama, Retry!)
Studio: P.A. Works
Distribution: Shochiku

Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku, based on Crypton Future Media's vocaloid software, is a smartphone rhythm game developed by Colorful Palette and published by Sega. It is a spin-off of Sega's Hatsune Miku: Project Diva rhythm game series. The smartphone game was released in Japan for Android and iOS in September 2020, with the worldwide and other versions releasing in the following years.

Scooter Films produced a 10-episode mini-anime series titled Petit Seka that premiered between January and March 2022. P.A. Works also produced a 5-episode net anime titled Journey to Bloom between September and October 2023 to commemorate the game's third anniversary.

Synopsis
Set in modern day Shibuya, Project Sekai Movie: Kowareta Sekai to Utaenai Miku centers on Ichika Hoshino, a high school girl and street musician who encounters an unknown version of Hatsune Miku after hearing a Miku song that she'd never heard before in a CD store. Ichika learns that this version of Miku is having trouble reaching people with her songs, so together they team up to try to touch the hearts of their audience through music.

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I know Project Sekai was popular...but enough to make a movie just speaks volumes.
yes yes ^-^ Project Sekai just recently reached 39 million downloads♪(´▽`)🎉✨

That's cool. when it comes out I would like a physical media of it.
I think after a few months, they'll release a nice blu-ray of the movie, maybe also a limited editionヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ🎁🎀

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Actually, a global release was already confirmed in yesterday's Colorful Corner (periodic livestreams about the global version of the game). No date, just "coming soon," but the trailer is officially subtitled.

(timestamped, but if it doesn't work it starts at 35:50)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
in the latest Project Sekai live talk Question Box, the developers have talked a bit about the possible PC version: it's actually the first time they really talk about it, and they said that a Project Sekai version for PC would be difficult for various things, mostly the cheats/anti-cheats system, the updates of the game and the keyboard for playing. They decided to not make a PC version about one year ago.
in my opinion, it's nice they talked about it, and this is not completely to rule-out a porting of Project Sekai for the future. For example, I understand a live updated version is difficult and it could delay the development of new updates, but I can imagine a stand-alone made version for the current console systems (Switch, PS4 and maybe Switch 2?), a version that is not being updated but is based on the previous versions of the game, let's say the first 2 years. That could work :miku_ani_lili:
the producer also said that "about one year ago, I think, that when the topic came up, I decided it would be better if I left it alone, and decided not to do it. But for now, I'll just say i'm going to put it off for a while."
here is the video (around the 25 minutes time):

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)