• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Project Sekai news and discussion

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
@Eviltreat16
I think Piapro Characters^^
Yeah Sekai is cool and all but after a bit over a week since its release I already don't find myself playing it...I don't know I just don't like how mobile games work.
@Rylitah
Also, in case you didn't know, according to my info that song will be released on the 9th, before it being "Dance Robot Dance" and "Hand in Hand".

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
I guess whenever the other IA song, Yobanashi Deceive, gets added into the game we'll have our answer? If the original IA version isn't included I think it'd be safe to say that they just couldn't get 1st Place's permission to use IA's vocals at all for whatever reason.
The IA vocal's is definitely being used, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong but their twitter page says that song's only settings is the 2d PV. That would mean they'll just use the OG video we can find in youtube as a background to the game. Same goes for vFlower and Gumi's songs. Unless Sega gives the effort to make 3d models of vFlower, Gumi and IA for an in-game 3D Video. Other than the one's they already own.

But I shouldn't get my hopes up for that since I imagine it would be a legal nightmare unless the third party company fully agrees.

Question, if a song from another company like Gumi is only being covered by a Crypton vocaloid, would that still be a SEKAI-version or a 2d?

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Yeah they got cleared to use the original version of Charles with V flower, Happy Synthesizer and Fragile with Gumi, and Yobanashi Deceive with IA however there was another IA song added recently that only has a Sekai version (no virtual singer version not even a Miku cover) which is what is leading people to speculate that they may have only gotten a deal for those songs and not others by other vocaloids (to feature the original vocals). Any song can get a video no matter who sings it which is why Charles has a video even though there’s no flower model. The reason Yobanashi Deceive isn’t getting a video is because only 3 songs out of the 20 that are being added this month will have a 3DPV the rest will be 2DPV’s or a picture.

Sep 21, 2019
Wanted to point out to my fellow Sekai players that if you’re trying to get 4* gachas, now’s your chance as long as you do the 10 pull since there’s 3% chance of getting 4*s with this current event. I’ve managed to get at least one 4* for every 10 pull I’ve done since the recent event started.

Also wanted to share a couple of good resources:
(Thank you @uncreepy for showing me this spreadsheet!)

Another thing: I was in a ProSeka Discord server (the one affiliated with the unofficial English Twitter) and saw a tip for earning crystals fast:
Doing the area conversations
Unlocking the cutscenes for 1 and 2* cards (I don’t know what the option is called—but you find it by tapping any card in the members menu. The two bottommost options).
Completing the beginner tasks/missions
And getting full combos (perfects, for you Diva players) on expert or master ranks for the songs.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
2nd costume design contest announced. The theme this time is "Phantom Thief". One design for female characters and one for male characters will be chosen as winners. The contest runs from Nov 1st to Nov 30th

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I forgot this was Project Sekai for a moment, thinking it was Project Diva, and I was confused as to why Sega would ask for Phantom Thief designs when Persona already has them :clara_ani_lili:
I love the Phantom Thief theme, so I am excited to see what design will be chosen.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I am on a new device and logged in with the same Google account, but don't have any savedata from the old device. Anyway to transfer/sync? Don't wanna have lost mt daily login bonuses and songs I unlocked.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I am on a new device and logged in with the same Google account, but don't have any savedata from the old device. Anyway to transfer/sync? Don't wanna have lost mt daily login bonuses and songs I unlocked.
Some mobile games do not save to the Google account, while others do. Some also require you to have an account with the company that made the game themself, or connect to Facebook.
For games like these, there is usually a transfer data option on the title screen, or log-in with the account you made.
I have not played this game yet, so I may be wrong on some things. If you can, search for translated versions of the title screen or options. That may solve your problem. Good luck:miku_winter_lili:

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Since project Sekai has friends now if any of you all still play here’s my ID: 5753726552244231 would love some friends!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

kaii

New Fan
Feb 21, 2021
I just started playing project sekai, when I entered the “Virtual Live” it works well, but when the live started i kept getting “A communication error has occurred” message. Does anyone have the same problem like me?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Yes, the welcome lives always give me the same message, and I know many others have the same issue. However, "special" event lives worked for me no problem (like Kaito anniversary virtual live and Kanade birthday live). It's strange because the live actually runs on my screen but the pop up error window keeps reappearing if I press "retry", and if I tap cancel the game goes back to start screen.

I haven't figured out why the issue only affects the welcome lives and not other live shows though. I've gone through all settings and changed my device time to Japan time etc. and the issue still persists. I've just had to accept I can't watch the welcome lives.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
NHK's Numa ni hamatte kiitemita TV program will have an episode on rhythm games some time in the future, as they have now opened a survey to rhythm game fans

What makes this more interesting is that the questionnaire includes a question specifically to those who have played Project Sekai, asking what are the things in the game that you find attracting and addictive. Given this, we're more than likely to see Project Sekai being featured prominently in the show, whenever it'll air.

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
3,9 million players milestone reached!
There've been efforts to estimate the number of Hatsune Miku fans. My estimate was that there were two million people who would consider themselves "fans" and ten million who are aware of who she is. I wonder how many of the 3.9 million were existing fans, how many are recent/new fans, and how many were largely drawn in because they like rhythm games?

If all of them are Hatsune Miku/Vocaloid fans then my estimate would have to be much higher. Potentially more than double.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
NHK's Numa ni hamatte kiitemita TV program will have an episode on rhythm games some time in the future, as they have now opened a survey to rhythm game fans

What makes this more interesting is that the questionnaire includes a question specifically to those who have played Project Sekai, asking what are the things in the game that you find attracting and addictive. Given this, we're more than likely to see Project Sekai being featured prominently in the show, whenever it'll air.
The program will air on the 26th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)