• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

RWBY

Sooooooooooooo I have kind of left this thread to rot but any thoughts on Vol. 8 so far? I've not actually watched a single episode but I'm trying to keep up with it still by watching reviews and whatnot. So far, not impressed.

Watt's calling out Cinder was the highlight of the whole volume.

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
This is unrelated, but did RT take down all the older volumes on YouTube?
I can't seem to find them any more

Nova

The Man Without The Plan
Staff member
Neo doing that was only a matter of time really. In regards to Cinder's backstory when I saw it, I just said 'Finally'. It gave us some background on her, but my big question during the whole thing during it is this: Why didn't the guy who was training her just...take her and flee the city? I highly doubt Cinder's stepmother was going to go through the trouble of hunting her down

The whole thing was rushed in my opinion just to satisfy fans. There were a lot of things that just... didn't make sense. I'm still hoping Cinder will die at some point, she is my least favourite character and I find NO redeeming qualities in her. I swear if they try to give her a redemption arc like they did Emerald, I'm going to riot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)