• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Snow Miku 2020

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

Official website:

Dates:
2020年2月4日(火)~11日(火)

Venue:
Sapporo (Sapporo, Hokkaido prefecture)

Scheduled Contents:
TBA

Official PiaPro collaboration:

(Snow Miku 2020 theme: "musical instrument in the winter image of Hokkaido")

Official Art:

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Official PiaPro collaboration:
(Snow Miku 2020 theme: "musical instrument in the winter image of Hokkaido")
I really wanted to take part in the design contest, but this year's theme sounds difficult. I'll have to brainstorm ideas for a design...

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
That’s a really interesting theme choice. I’m anxious to see all the designs that will come out of that

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Snow Miku 2020 final designs have been unveiled, have been voted in the NicoNico live stream, and you can vote also in the following URL:

Last edited:

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Voted for the first one, I love it so much. It looks classy, I'm loving the darker colours and I think the creator meant to make it like lolita fashion? (I used Google Translate but I don't think it helped much) And I like seeing lolita fashion! So even if it doesn't win, I at least hope there'll be fanart of it like some non-winning entries have gotten in the past.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I gave my vote for #3. I like the design and the colour scheme. It may sound boring, but I think white and blue fit Snow Miku best. Number five looks really cute too.

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Also voted for 3, but I honestly am glad with any of them winning. There's some SUPER creative ones this year.

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Someone also showed how would other Cryptonloids look in 1st design's fashion! :0 They look really cool:
And now that I see how do all the designs look in non-nendoroid look, I think 3 and 4 are my second choices, they look neat. Other designs are nice too but I'd be more glad if 1, 3 or 4 wins. Speaking of 3, its artist has been showing some artwork too:

Reactions: mobius017

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
4's artist has also posted additional artworks on twitter~

They're extremely nice and show the appeal of the design :>

also it's interesting to me that they chose the brown accordion one by mgr as a finalist, because the artist, mgr, had also entered a navy variant which seems more in line with the snow miku usual blue/white color schemes :o

piapro(ピアプロ)|イラスト「クラシカルスノー -Navy ver.-」

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Huh, I feel like I'm the only one who likes 6 and 5 the best.
3 is cute in nendoroid form but I don't like it in non-nendoroid. And I'm sad because I've seen french-horn miku designs that I liked waaaay better than this one, but oh well. 6 really is my favorite, I think that design looks kinda princely, which would be nice as a follow up to the princess one we just had.
I do like 1 and 4 too but they don't feel like Snow Miku to me.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Man, I love sll of them. I’d be happy regardless who wins, thoigh I do have to say I’d especially like 1 or 4 to win...1 is just really classy and I think would look best as either Nendo or figma while 4 just...looks so cute to me, Miku is just wrapped up in an accordion!...though that one might look kinda weird in figma form

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Hmm, the design that won was my least favorite of the choices, lol. But it's still very cute and Hanekoto's art is very beautiful, the little squirrel with a cymbal in the bottom corner is SO cute

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
This wonderful art by KEI has been made to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Snow Miku SKYTOWN (❁´◡`❁)♡♡♡♡

starting from December 21, there will be many new exclusive goods sold at Snow Miku SKYTOWN, there will be a special points campaign for Snow Miku ramen, and.. many nice surprises are planned for Snow Miku 2020 (✿◠‿◠)

and for December 22, is planned a nice celebration event.. (●'◡'●)

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
the special event「Winter Night Vivace!!」has been announced *^u^*

the Norbesa Sapporo ferris wheel will be themed with Snow Miku 2020 *^u^*

here is Planet Traveler, the official Karent album of Snow Miku 2020 *^u^*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)