• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Snow Miku 2021

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo

Official website:

Dates:
2021年2月4日(木)~11日(木)

Venue:
Sapporo (Sapporo, Hokkaido prefecture)

Scheduled Contents:
TBA

(Snow Miku 2021 theme: "illumination in the winter image of Hokkaido")

Official Art:

Official PiaPro collaboration:

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I say this every year and still end up not acting upon it, but, I'd love to take part in the design contest. "Illumination" is an interesting theme, and I'm not yet sure how to approach it in terms of a costume design. If I have time I'd like to try brainstorming something.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
There's a lot of nice looking designs there, excited to see which make it to the finals.

For me, history repeats itself again; I won't take part in the design contest. I haven't had any good ideas and to be honest I haven't been very motivated to even try. Maybe next year.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Design contest finalists are here!

EW1kwOwUMAMVNBh.jpeg.jpg

Check out the finalists and vote for your favourite here:

Usually I have a clear favourite within the finalists, but this year I feel like I can't decide. None of the six really stand out particularly. #3 design looks nice though

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Mm, yeah, #3 jumped out at me, too. I like the color, and how the design doesn't add too much to Miku's usual look (I mean, they're all different, but it doesn't add all kinds of extra stuff. Sometimes I appreciate keeping it closer to her original look.).

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
all of them are so cute and represents well the theme of next year, and my choice was between 1, 2, 3 and 4, and 5 and 6 :miku_winter_lili:
1 is very cute for her outfit, all the cute ribbons, the big hat and the outfit that is more like a winter pajama, which is a good choice.
2 is so cute in terms of illumination theme, so much that the twintails are really like a xmas tree decoration, I think is the outfit that took it most of the theme
3 is also a beautiful choice, it has a very good winter theme and I love the choice of all the colors and accessories
4 was the outfit that really jumped directly to my heart. every year, for the Snow Miku vote I always listen to my heart (●'◡'●) Snow Miku n.4 really took my heart for the way she looks, simple and very cute. the top part of the outfit reminds me a bit of Karakuri Pierrot, and the colors combination are similar to Snow Miku 2019 Snow White Princess. every year I enjoy going to Sapporo for Snow Miku event, and every year I feel that magic atmosphere that is also being about "be simple, because simple is the best". it's difficult to say it by words, but if Snow Miku reached the 12th anniversary, that means that is really gives you wonderful memories and unique emotions. there really must be something magical if I always cry for happiness whenever I land in Hokkaido and I see the Snow Miku statue in Sapporo Odori park<3 so, with all of that in mind, my choice was for her(❁´◡`❁)❤❤💕💕💌💟💝

5chan and 6chan are so cute that they deserve a figure and prizes of various kinds❤❤(❁´◡`❁)all of the designs deserve all, all(●'◡'●)❤❤💞💓
the final design will be unveiled in the exhibition area of Magical Mirai 2020 in Osaka (August 7~9th) :miku_lili: :miku_winter_lili: :miku_lili::miku_winter_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
After giving each entry more thought, I decided to vote for #3. I feel like the design is balanced and the vibrant blue stands out from the others that have more softer colour schemes. Number 3 also doesn't remind me of past Snow Miku designs too much (though the bow reminds me of Makuhari-chan).

I think #4 is the second most appealing design to me, though I don't like it as much as #3. My third favourite would be #6. Number 2 is nice too, but gives me too much Snow Princess (2019) vibes.

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
ohhhhh i really like #5, #3 and #1!! (I ended up voting for 5 :))

#5 stood out to me the most - its a very clean design. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the puffy sleeves and the bottom of the dress!!! the gradient on her hair from ivory to a very pale blue, along with the snowflake prints is very pretty. her hair ties go so well with the accents on her dress. i also love how there's just little bits of gold details throughout her outfit. I'm mostly a fan of the very elegant, yet simple look. definitely voting for #5!!!!

for #1 - the pastel colour scheme is really pretty, it'd be interesting to see a snow miku whose colours are more than just shades of blue. although i love this design almost as much at #5, i think i like it more as a design for a miku nendoroid that ISN'T snow miku. It's nice, it just doesn't feel snow miku-ish, am i making any sense lol??

#3 also stood out, the dots on her hair make me think of christmas ornaments on a tree. love her super frilly and layered dress too.

Reactions: MagicalMiku

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
#3, 4, and 6 are so cute and stand out for me, so they're top 3 for me. More for #3, but I think because of the colors are rich, but I really like #4. :miku_winter_lili: Also love how #6 bunny has their ears down underneath the cap, so cute~! :lapis_ani_lili:

Aaah, but all Miku's look so cute! :lapis_ani_lili:

But I voted for #4 in the end. :meiko_ani_lili::sonika_ani_lili:

• Love
Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
on August 20, there will be published the results of the winning costume design for Snow Miku 2021!! (●'◡'●)
please look forward to that(❁´◡`❁)❤❤💕💕

「雪ミクのじかん」in クリプトン・フューチャー・メディア
配信日時:
2020年8月20日(木)19:00~
※配信開始時間は予定となります
出演者:調整中ダヨー
and in the same live broadcast there will be some details about Snow Miku 2021 event!!:miku_lili::miku_lili::miku_winter_lili::miku_winter_lili:

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
2 hours and half of a wonderful live event!! (❁´◡`❁)
they've announced so many Snow Miku 2021 goods and clothes, special collaborations and plans, foods menu, souvenirs, i'm soo happyy :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:
tomorrow the official website will be updated, and the official illustration is made by necömi さん, I look forward to seeing it with the wonderful design (●'◡'●)

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
that is a very very beautiful and sweet design(❁´◡`❁) I'm already thinking how the Sapporo tram will look with the new design, the snow statue, all the goods, ..so nice, really so nice(●'◡'●)

and here it is the official website!! :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)