• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other "Soyogi Soyogi" Vocal Synth based on Yuki Kaji

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018

Attachments

junky

New Fan
Apr 30, 2022
Is this him?

Edit: Nevermind, it is !!!

I already love him and will ship with Miku, Len, and/or Tobari🥰

Fun fact for anyone who doesn’t already know, Yuki Kaji was originally going to be the voice actor of CV04! Wat even posted demos on twitter but they’re long gone sadly :(

Since this is a collaboration with Technospeech, I’m assuming he’ll be a Voisona (due to having such a prolific voice actor/provider) if not definitely CeVIO.

Last edited:

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
A sample of his singing voice!

'One of the main purposes of this project is to generate curiosity about creating new entertainment and to give back to the voice actors and anime industry.'
'You never know when something will be lost due to an unexpected accident or illness. I wish I could preserve my form as a voice actor as data that will remain forever'

They also said that theres gonna be videos and music in collab with writers and artists who are connected to Yuki Kaaji, and theres gonna be contests in the future.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018

Confirmed to be coming to CeVIO AI, which marks him as the FIRST male CeVIO AI singing voicebank. Crowdfunding starts on the 11th of this month and lasts until May 31st. So exciting!

Pup-p

Nemu nemu~
Apr 8, 2018
Crowdfunding has started!

Theres also a livestream to celebrate the start of the campaign

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)