• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Suggest a Style

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
Tbh I'll probably be happy with anything as long as it has a dark colour scheme. I tend to favour those because I'm edgy or w/e and I find white text against a darker background easier to read.

Idk if anyone here knows/remembers the Nene Nene theme from VO, but that was my default theme.

If UTAU is eligible then ofc I'm going to suggest/beg for my love Ruko.

Also, thanks. :kaito_move:

Last edited:
Tbh I'll probably be happy with anything as long as it has a dark colour scheme. I tend to favour those because I'm edgy or w/e and I find white text against a darker background easier to read.

Idk if anyone here knows/remembers the Nene Nene theme from VO, but that was my default theme.

If UTAU is eligible then ofc I'm going to suggest/beg for my love Ruko.

Also, thanks. :kaito_move:
Ruko was the default theme on my desktop because of the same reasons. And I didn't listen to a single Ruko song yet...

Reactions: Pomelo

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Since that last comment was literally posted about a year ago, I have an idea: what about FukaFlower (Fukase and Flower) as its theme?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I've been entertaining the idea of another community created theme. I mean something similar to the default theme with the artists on this site doing one (or 2) illust each, but featuring more well known characters. (To be honest, a newbie voice synth fan stumbling on this site probably wont recognise most of the characters of the default theme).
I'm not pushing the idea of replacing the default theme tho. Personally I think it'd be fun to take part in such collaboration and do something with fellow artists.

poser

sekai liker
Mar 27, 2020
www.youtube.com
maybe more saturated tones like CMY contrasted with white and black accents? not sure how to word it right LOL. or a macne color theme like green and stuff

MsMillenia2339

Fanfic Maker
Sep 20, 2021
Miku miku miku theme. Yes, I am obsessed.

Let me just spew out some theme suggestions that I've made on the spot.
  • Cryptonloid themed
  • The big 8 themed
  • Engloid themed
  • A multilingual theme that has a vocaloid that represents every language that's available for vocaloid (Maika for spanish, Cyva for english, SeeU for korean, Miku for japanese, Tianyi for mandarin...)
  • A creepy vocaloid theme for the fans who like the edgier songs of vocaloid
  • Chibi theme just because.
  • A lighter/day theme, I guess?
Works for me!:agree:

Kiritanpo

Funny Lil' Eclipse Deity
Sep 23, 2021
The okayest place on Earth
A Xingchen Minus-themed dark mode, kinda like Android Discord's AMOLED mode with purple & lavender accents would be neat-- maybe it could have some over-the-top cool/edgy name too, like 'Something Stirring' or 'Aether Barrier'!
If fonts/text can be changed via themes as well, one or more dyslexia-friendly themes would be awesome to see as well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)