• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other SymphOneme Discussion thread

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
I'm usually not too interested in any of the recent vocal synth designs but here I love the designs of the guys (an oyajiloid! a maouloid!) and the bunny girl. Can't wait to see what they sound like.
Yeah, I'd love to hear them too. Shame their demos are "comming soon" (which is what the site says- you can click the buttons but they don't play anything).

Reactions: frankensalad

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022

Symphoneme-S is now live, seems like you need to sign up to be able to use it. Aside from the usual username, birth date and email requirement, you must also put in a Prefecture from Japan when signing up. I haven't checked what happens if you just lie though. Unfortunately there's also a required gender marker, Male or Female only.

It also asks you what other vocal synth (singing) you've had experience with, but this one isn't a requirement.

Reactions: Leon

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I can get in the website, but for some reason it's incredibly buggy and keeps disappearing my files. I tried a few different things with no results so I gave up and looked on Twitter for someone who already used them :teto_lili: Also the demo buttons on the main site work now so if you want to listen to them you can.

Last edited:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I can get in the website, but for some reason it's incredibly buggy and keeps disappearing my files. I tried a few different things with no results so I gave up and looked on Twitter for someone who already used them :teto_lili: Also the demo buttons on the main site work now so if you want to listen to them you can.

omg enka styled ai vbs finally :love: (but seriously, why are they so inconsistent?)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Oh. Huh. This sure is a sound. It's not necessarily bad, but it sure isn't great LOL. Mel is really strugglin to hit some of those notes. Rasetsu is pitchy as hell and sometimes just ?? dies on the high notes. Enemoprem seems like the best of the three, but it gets pretty thin on her(?) high notes too. Seems like an engine thing. I always want to support any new projects that pop up, but I am not terribly impressed yet 💀

Tortoiseshel

Aspiring Fan
Aug 23, 2021
👁👄👁

Okay... so here we've got a pretty sparse cast of characters with extremely strict usage guidelines, both voice-wise and character-wise; the engine itself is cloud-based, meaning once the company in charge decides it's no longer profitable enough for them to keep up, it'll be completely inaccessible; and now we get to hear the voices themselves and they sound like... that.

Yeah, I really don't see this one getting popular at all outside of maybe being a weird curiosity. I mean, maybe the story will be good and it'll gain some fans that way? But as a vocal synthesizer, unless these demos are just from an extremely rough early beta, I don't have high hopes for it.

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
Dont mean to compare but Sinsy and NEUTRINO are doing what they're doing but so much better and with less restrictions too. Their only saving grace are their characters and catchy name. + there are some... concerning articles floating around re: Symphoneme, I can't really speak on their validity though but if they're true... although either way, not my business ( - 3-)

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Dont mean to compare but Sinsy and NEUTRINO are doing what they're doing but so much better and with less restrictions too. Their only saving grace are their characters and catchy name. + there are some... concerning articles floating around re: Symphoneme, I can't really speak on their validity though but if they're true... although either way, not my business ( - 3-)
Care to link some of the articles?

Reactions: junky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)