• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

The_Inky

New Fan
Jul 21, 2020
The Lite version of Eleanor will be available to use on the 31st and I think that Saki Lite comes with the editor.
Ah ok, great to hear. I will be looking forward to buying Eleanor's updated bank. Still not sure which Japanese voice I would want to purchase most, trying to decide on what will be most versatile with what I would write.

Reactions: WyndReed

___

Oct 8, 2019
I experimented with some more registrations with the Gen1 vocals, and, no matter what day I've done it on, the expiration for all vocals is the same: August 31st. So I think it's safe to assume that, starting in September, Gen1 will officially be over, unless you have a paid vocal.
I still have and use the version from when you didnt have to re-activate the free vocals every so often ( I was lazy and never updated ), I wonder if those versions will stop working too?

The_Inky

New Fan
Jul 21, 2020
I still have and use the version from when you didnt have to re-activate the free vocals every so often ( I was lazy and never updated ), I wonder if those versions will stop working too?
It sounds like the old Lite versions will stop working once the full versions go live (just from other threads I have read). Do we have any idea on what the pricing will be for Saki Lite and Eleanor Lite?

Älfa Dröttning

Aspiring Fan
Sep 17, 2019
It sounds like the old Lite versions will stop working once the full versions go live (just from other threads I have read). Do we have any idea on what the pricing will be for Saki Lite and Eleanor Lite?
As far as I can tell they’re free, but I’m not sure. I know Saki Lite comes with SynthV Pro, so I don’t know if either of them would be compatible with the basic version.

Reactions: peaches2217

The_Inky

New Fan
Jul 21, 2020
I didn't get any voices when I bought SynthV Pro. I bought it on AniCute, not sure if that matters. Where did you get yours? If you got it from AniCute, where did you download your free voices?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
A quick word of warning: I got curious and installed Basic to gague the differences between it and Pro, but now Pro crashes whenever I open it, even after uninstalling Basic. Soooooooo running them both on the same computer might... not be wise.

FINAL EDIT, I SWEAR:
Uninstalling Basic did the trick, but the file I had open when Basic was installed became corrupted. Thankfully it was an s5p, so I was able to open it in SynthV and save it as a new file, at which point I could open it again. So... yeah. Don't install Basic and Pro at the same time.

Last edited:

The_Inky

New Fan
Jul 21, 2020
They're not being released until July 31st, there's still 10 days to go. Non-lite vocals must all be purchased separately.
No, I totally get that. I was simply asking where people are getting their free voices? I bought Pro and it doesn't seem to come with any voices at all.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
No, I totally get that. I was simply asking where people are getting their free voices? I bought Pro and it doesn't seem to come with any voices at all.
No one's got their free voices yet. Saki is currently only free on the web editor, and she's been released in full as a paid product through AHS and Animen - the usages of her in SVS you've been hearing are her paid voicebank. The free vocals aren't being released until the end of the month. (I know I can't wait for Eleanor! Even if she's just a port, she's gonna sound so good~)

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Does anyone know how long the Anicute sale lasts? I'd like a bit more time before deciding whether or not I wanna get SynthV Studio

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
After an email conversation with VOLOR I can confirm a few things.
  • Quadimension vocals will be available for a similar price to what they are on Quadimension's Taobao (~750CNY)
  • VOLOR will offer the special upgrade price for them as long as proof of purchase for the original vocals is provided
    • This could be a screenshot from Taobao, the email from Quadimension, etc.
  • They don't know when MuXin will be completed but will try to sell him as well
Pretty great news in all. Hopefully we get more information about MuXin soon!

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
This isn't related to any important Synth V news, but I saw this cover with Genbu and I thought it was kind of cute/interesting, they have a young Genbu and an older Genbu singing together. It reminded me of how fans making different versions of Vocaloids (ex: opposite gender or like Akaito or something) used to be popular.

Reactions: Mika and Wario94

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)