• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Just so everyone knows, both the lisence for SynthV and AiKO will be available tomorrow. I believe AiKO is also a commercial product but I don't know if she's sold with the editor or on her own. I want to assume you get her bundled with the editor? It would make most sense.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Just so everyone knows, both the lisence for SynthV and AiKO will be available tomorrow. I believe AiKO is also a commercial product but I don't know if she's sold with the editor or on her own. I want to assume you get her bundled with the editor? It would make most sense.

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
You can now pay for AiKO and Synthesizer V with Paypal. Make sure to read the instructions carefully!

On another note, Animen have REALLY good customer service. Already one of my fave voice synth companies.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Synthesizer V build 14 let's you go to View > Open Phoneme Viewer to see the possible ARPABET phonemes, but I didn't like how it was organized (it's in alphabetical order and jumbles up vowels and consonants), so I made my own chart.

If you notice any mistakes or have suggestions for the chart, feel free to say so. There were some questionable phonemes, like ARPABET "aa" (IPA "ɑ") doesn't appear to have a Vocaloid equivalent. And then there are "dr" and "tr" in Synth V, which doesn't even have an official ARPABET version and therefore no X-SAMPA version, so I just left them as N/A.

Retrocat

야옹~!
Aug 21, 2018
The Genbu update is quite literally just noise removal and some fix-ups regarding mouth clicks but it's great to see that DBs can be updated like this.
It also fixed a pronunciation issue with ふ where it sounded like "hyu".
But only with ふ and not "fu"...

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

ngoomie

New Fan
Jan 22, 2019
Tried out Eleanor Forte and GENBU a bit. I really like Eleanor's voice, and she's really fun to tune. It's also really easy to get nice-sounding results with her. GENBU is a bit engine noise-y in his lower ranges I think, but otherwise he's pretty good. I haven't really used him as much as Eleanor, though.

I'd honestly like to buy a physical copy of Eleanor one day, mostly just as a novelty item. Would also be neat if the physical copy came with a permanent activation code so you don't have to reactivate her every so often. I don't think it's likely a physical copy would be released, but it's still kinda neat to think about anyways.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Wow, thanks uncreepy! :kaito_move:
I actually wanted to try out the SynthV plugin last night, but was sad to see it "disconnected." I had just assumed that I would have to buy it to have it as a .vst. :kyo_ani_lili:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I'd honestly like to buy a physical copy of Eleanor one day, mostly just as a novelty item. Would also be neat if the physical copy came with a permanent activation code so you don't have to reactivate her every so often. I don't think it's likely a physical copy would be released, but it's still kinda neat to think about anyways.
Kanru has said he's working on Physical SynthV copies as of a few weeks ago, so there's hope! I guess it could be a novelty, or he could release an updated version of Eleanor with extra pitches or new sub-libraries so that there's something to actually pay for. I think that'd be really cool. I'm mostly bummed about the fact I bought SynthV and AiKO before he said there were going to be physicals, so I'll probably never own them aha

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
According to this post from the official Animen representative, they are planning on new SynthV DBs already.
P.S:由於目前我們規劃將不僅僅只有艾可,因此對於未來其他的新歌姬產品,Animen的官方立場都將保持持續的優化與更新投入,如果有任何其他意見都歡迎提供予我們。
I'm not a fluent Chinese speaker or anything, but judging by machine translation it seems something along the lines of "Since we are planning not only for AiKO, but for other new singer products in the future..." and then the usual about improving through customer feedback.

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
Vocaloidmaster posted several short covers using Eleanor!

And a demo song sung by AiKO just uploaded by Animen.

EDIT: seems like the above song is a kinda-like self-cover of this version.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)