• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
here's a version of her as a maid:
View attachment 1726
A digital version:
View attachment 1727
And a "missionary" version:
View attachment 1728

The website has a Japanese version, and her name is あいこ in Japanese.

Edit: None of the above outfits match the outfit from the song demo. She has frilly things on her upper arms, wristbands, and some sort of collar or headphones (I think) around her neck. Maybe she'll get an idol outfit?

Not really liking the "digital version" design but the other two are nice, it would of have been kinda cool to have another synth in a maid outfit. 0: I too have a feeling she will get an idol outfit for her Synth V debut though.

@ new Japanese male Synth V

Don't know what it is, but something about him sounds odd (the quality?). His voice type is pretty neat though! I wonder if we'll get the female soon?

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
@ new Japanese male Synth V
Don't know what it is, but something about him sounds odd (the quality?). His voice type is pretty neat though! I wonder if we'll get the female soon?
I hear it too somewhat, but can't really tell what it is however.... :nemu_lili:

I like Genbu and like his voice that is almost similar to VY2 tone of area. Can't wait for his release. :meiko_ani_lili:

Since this is the Japanese male...will we be getting a English male later on...? :merli_lili:

YunīC

Stan Yuezheng Longya
Apr 8, 2018
I like the male really much!! he sounds great!!! Can't wait for him to release to use him!

Somehow nobody linked this yet?
But yeah a second sample of Aiko has been around:

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
I'm getting a 404 message from their website. :tonio_lili: Anyone else having issues?

*edit* I can access the site via a link to the downloads page, the homepage seems to be where the problem is.

Last edited:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I'm getting a 404 message from their website. :tonio_lili: Anyone else having issues?

*edit* I can access the site via a link to the downloads page, the homepage seems to be where the problem is.
If you clear the browser cache for the site it should work fine, apparently!

Reactions: lIlI

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Is the new SynthV download engine updates plus Genbu, Aiko, and Renri, or just the new voice banks for SynthV?

I decided to download the update anyways despite my crap internet. At the very least I can play around with the other vocals. it'll take 1-2 hrs though

I just read the download description... Oh boy I apologize for not reading it before...

Last edited:

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Okay, so later on there is going to be an option to purchase a license for $79, but is it to make complete original songs with the Vocal Characters? Another question is, will the license be for everyone or for one only? (Asking for a friend on this)
Will it be for like a system where it auto updates the system and you get more characters that would be released later on, do you guys think?

:gackpo_ani_lili:

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
Not sure to be honest... It's kinda awkward everytime I load up SynthV and it's like "get a license or continue the evaluation" though despite the fact licenses aren't even available right now...

Not sure what they mean by 'production' in that notice, so, perhaps just using the software for original usage/official works? I think the code/license is just for the engine, not the characters? i could be wrong so I apologize in advance if I am, I'm new to this...

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Taken from the SynthV forum, a verbatim translation of the VBs' EULA from Kanru.
I’ll try to give a brief summary of the characters’ EULA. All of them except Yamine Renri have the identical EULA. This summary has no legal validity and is purely for reference.

• Each licensed user can install the DB on a max of 3 devices.
  • No need for requesting permission for non-commercial usage of the DB. Contact Animen if you’re using for commerical purposes.
  • User-created contents must not violate laws; no nudity / violence / drug-related content.
  • Reverse engineering is prohibited.
  • User may not redistribute/modify the DB.
  • User may not use the DB as part of a paid service.
  • No warranty terms.
Kind of like VOCALOID with the 3 uses thing. The lisence of the Synth itself is modeled after Reaper, so it can be used forever for free as an "evaluation" of the product but if you like it you are encouraged to buy it. Lisences should be available soon, Kanru was just wanting to clear up the download speed issue from yesterday as that was seen as important to sort out before selling them. The lisence for the engine doesn't apply to the vocals as they all carry their own lisences and are either free or paid for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)