• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

sleepysheep7

GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!!!
Apr 8, 2018
I don't listen to many UTAU anymore but wow maybe I should. I really liked her voice

I’m kind of surprised they managed to import an UTAU bank at all, I'd assumed it was impossible
I don't think it is that surprising to be honest. I mean UTAU just required you to do phonetic samples as a wave format. I would assume that Synthesizer V also requires them to a point then the main difference is how they are resampled. If that makes sense.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Wow, cool. This definitely makes me think Synth V will be a software you have to purchase (rather than being free) after it's all fancied up with more features. I'm excited for more demonstrations.

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
oooh. It feels like we're getting close to official release. I'm hella excited.

Retrocat

야옹~!
Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if everyone already knew about this, but just in case, Renri can be downloaded for SynthV.

Reactions: Nezuh

BenHo

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I'm actually a little bummed by the reveal of SynthV-Renri as it seems to confirm that SynthV WILL NOT be the follow up to Utau I was hoping it would be.

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
She sounds really great, I can't wait to see her revealed and maybe even get to user her if they include her in the demo version.

The song title is "Hǎo Xiǎng Nǐ (I miss you)".

Based on her silhouette, I bet she has cat ears on her pigtails and is wearing a collar

uncreepy

Apr 9, 2018
Aiko is the mascot of a Taiwanese company called Animen (it's a Chinese company in the anime/otaku-related industry, they even appear to sell Cryptonloid merch, the company name is supposed to combine "anime" and the plural of "man"). There are tons of pictures of Aiko on their official website, keep scrolling down on the page to see tons more pics of her and she's also on the other pages.

There is even an anime-style magical girl transformation of her:

There's a version of her as a maid:
aiko_set_maid_main_02.png
A digital version:
aiko_set_digital_main_02.png
And a "missionary" version:
aiko_set_preach_main_02.png

The website has a Japanese version, and her name is あいこ in Japanese.

Edit: None of the above outfits match the outfit from the song demo. She has frilly things on her upper arms, wristbands, and some sort of collar or headphones (I think) around her neck. Maybe she'll get an idol outfit?

Pup-p

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Aiko is the mascot of a Taiwanese company called Animen (it's a Chinese company in the anime/otaku-related industry, they even appear to sell Cryptonloid merch, the company name is supposed to combine "anime" and the plural of "man"). There are tons of pictures of Aiko on their official website, keep scrolling down on the page to see tons more pics of her and she's also on the other pages.

There is even an anime-style magical girl transformation of her:

There's a version of her as a maid:
View attachment 1726
A digital version:
View attachment 1727
And a "missionary" version:
View attachment 1728

The website has a Japanese version, and her name is あいこ in Japanese.

Edit: None of the above outfits match the outfit from the song demo. She has frilly things on her upper arms, wristbands, and some sort of collar or headphones (I think) around her neck. Maybe she'll get an idol outfit?
Thats so cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)