• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Upcoming Cevio AI Song Bank "Decentralized Autonomous Golem Rimuru" -translated name

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
So, this is a bit of a shock since out of nowhere, I came across this in twitter.

And It lead me to his upcoming Cevio bank, Remi, or Rimuru.
https://twitter.com/Reml_xxx?s=20

There is even a website to explain it.
分散型自律ゴーレム りむる | 電音部 (denonbu.jp)
Below is a screenshot of the site, it's a bit messy though but it have the really cool cyber punky feel to it. Remi herself is cute, going with a Moe slightly gothic direction.

1687693194973.png

On the Denobu youtube page, they did showcase a small teaser on what may be Remi's actual voice

If anyone have more information, feel free to add more since I just learned this now.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
It's written like Rimuru but romanized as Reml....:unsure: What's more interesting is that she's made by Bandai Namco of all companies?? At least their second character based vocal synth isn't releasing the same day she was announced....

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
Reml's background is kind of intriguing to me. If I'm understanding it correctly, it seems like Denonbu is a project that reminds me a bit of something like Love Live, where they have a fictional universe/story but the voice actors also seem to do idol stuff. There's a novel series and 4koma/comic strips, but there's also a normal-looking music video featuring the VAs of Reml's group (there's a couple different "schools"/groups) (not 100% sure whether they're supposed to be in character or not, but Reml's VA seems like she is to me XP)

Here's one of the comics featuring Reml

Plus it looks like Reml's VA is also credited for making the MV for her Cevio demo?? Neat! :kanon_lili:

Despite all my interest in her background though, I... feel like I'm gonna need to take some time to warm up to Reml's voice 😅 I don't think the voicebank is necessarily bad or anything, it's just the voice type is very the opposite of my usual tastes. (I think part of it is I just don't like the demo song ;;; On the wiki there's a version sung by Reml's VA that I like a little more but not by much)

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Despite the Reml being another Moe voice, I can appreciate the amount of effort they put on her website. It's also part of her theme and she is part of a group with a whole universe behind it. It's the first time I've heard of Denonbu too so I'm learning something.
My guess is that commissioning a 3rd party company have more benefits in the long run than Bandai using their own? I mean, look at Piapro's NT product for example. Maybe the pro's of Cevio outweighs the cons. Whatever the pros are is just pure speculation until Bandai Namco explains it.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Oh this is kinda random. I know Denonbu having some really good music from quite a while ago. I would have thought they’d go with the Mirai synth thing as well since it’s a Bamco project. She does sound good tho! May be another cute voice but I think it still stands out amongst the other Cevio AI cutesy voices

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I do think Rose is my favorite so far, and I actually do like Chis-A and Haru a fair bit! Not a huge fan of IA or Flower's sound, but that's personal preference and being used to their Vocaloid sounds maybe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)