• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocal Synth Fandom Dreams

Have your vocal synth fandom interests appeared in your dreams?

• Yes

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had another one last night. As best I remember, I witnessed the setup for a concert. Miku, Kaito, Rin, Luka, and maybe Len, at least, were grouped up discussing some aspect of it while work proceeded around them. I remember the space being empty and gray so far; it looked like a big warehouse, with metal rafters. I also saw and heard Miku in her Vintage dress, singing "Romeo and Cinderella."

Reactions: MagicalMiku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I was on a train, heading to a concert in the daytime. I think a friend of mine from VVN was there. I fell asleep, and as I was waking up, I was afraid I'd missed the show. When I resolved not to miss it again (as I've done in dreams before), it felt like time might've rewound. Looking out the window, we were arriving at the concert destination.

I got off the train, and it was night. There was a steep hill down to where the venue was, and it took some focus to go down there without falling. The area in front of the building/a covered area in front of it was lit by a street lamp. I looked at a few items of Miku merch at a little kiosk in the middle of the open space. They looked like little My Miku dolls, one red and one white, and they came with some other little furniture accessory each. But both dolls were papercraft rather than plastic.

After (or before?) looking at both of those, I met up with my friend over at a bar-looking thing set up a little distance away.

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Sunday morning I had a dream in which there was a song called "bouquet" supposedly composed by a producer named Ayame and sung by Rin playing and I was looking at the lyrics... It was kinda like a soft pop with melodious round, nearly fainting string-sounding synths kinda like the plucks in Fruits Basket's opening during the "oooooooooh" parts

The intro started with Rin humming and singing "yeaah yeeaaaaah yeeeeah"

It was a song talking about a bouquet of flowers and being a metaphor about a girl describing her crush/lover and the Mv was kinda like some good ol' classics from the 2009-2010 era with that soft, nearly traditional-looking artstyle and colouring with Rin standing, eyes closed, smelling the flowers of the bouquets and "floating" and the Bg was some kind of flowers shop

And then it started to turn into a mashup with Just be Friends, with somebody implying it was the same person behind that song (and the worst is that inside of the dream I said "well I doubt so it's not ayame who produced just be friends" and didn't go into lucid dream phase like no joke >~<"' )

Then I woke up

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I was in a room upstairs in a building someplace. There were lots of tables crowded together, filled with people. I went to the front of the room, and I found a table with a tablecloth with all the CFMloids on it. On the right half their outfits were more colorful/everyday; on the left, the women wore white dresses, and the guys were black tuxedos. I remember seeing Miku and Rin clearly; I also had the impression of seeing Len and Kaito. There was a blue bubble occasionally that said "10th anniversary." Which made me think, "But it's been longer than that, maybe 15 years or so" (my sleeping brain wasn't up to exact recall/math). I think the gathering was a birthday party.

At that point, Itoh-san, who was at the front of the room in a suit, made some remarks to welcome people and mark the occasion, including announcing that they were giving away "Cool Cars."

Little Matchbox-type cars had been scattered around the floor around the tables and some bookcases, some of the cars still in white plastic boxes with orange/red decals so you couldn't tell what was inside. Everyone who wanted to (I remember seeing a group of maybe 7 Japanese kids, but their parents and other people were there, too.) had fun racing around on the floor picking up the party favor cars in armfuls.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had another one last night. My sleep was a bit disturbed, and I ended up going back to sleep after having it; I think that resulted in me forgetting a bit of it. But I remember going to a concert in an auditorium at a university. I got the impression it was mine, though it didn't look like it. The room was made of brick, and it was very dark, except for sets of green and white guide lights on the ends of the rows of chairs. I saw Miku and Rin and/or Len together on stage, and I had the impression some of the others might have been there--maybe Luka or Kaito. I believe I saw them singing; I think it might have been "The Vampire."

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had written a short story featuring vocal synth characters on a number of sheets of ledger-size paper. It looked sort of like a comic, with cells for short bits of text and illustration line art that I'd also done. I remember a cell with Miku and Rin standing next to each other. Someone I knew in grade school and I met up at a picnic table to color it with crayons. But I couldn't remember if the image of Rin was supposed to be her or an original character, which was giving us some trouble deciding how to color her in.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I was standing outside a building at night. The floating (cat head?) droid from the Miku Galaxy artwork was with me, and I was wearing a Miku-themed facemask (the kind that fits over your nose/mouth). I climbed up the side of the building and came into a dark room through the window.

The inside looked like some kind of dormitory. I realized that is fine to help a friend, so I was hurriedly sneaking around looking for them.

Leaving the winding labyrinth of dormitory rooms, I came to a hallway leading into a dining hall or meeting area. It looked like a big indoor courtyard. It was really crowded, and I was basically hoping to go quickly enough/avoid people's line of sight enough that people in the crowd I was moving through wouldn't notice me.

I turned into the dining area/courtyard proper, and I saw a goblin-esque Bane fight Batman and break his back.

The next moment, I was in another (outdoor?) courtyard outside what looked like the wall of a castle. The walls were blended shades of pastel pink (mostly), yellow, and red. There were a good number of people there, waiting for something. I had the idea they were waiting for Mirai to start. The mask I'd been wearing was gone.

Then I was in an office, inside one of the windows I'd seen above me. I was laying on a couch, holding a cup of Starbucks coffee above my stomach in my left hand. There were two men talking. One was the CEO of CFM. (This is the second time he's appeared in a dream of mine. Meaning no disrespect to him, I don't understand why.) The other man was saying, "I'm the manager of the Eastern region. (Which I understood to mean the US/Western countries.) I get more complaints than all the other regions put together." The CEO nodded and hmm-ed in agreement.

At this point, I couldn't understand why they would allow me to be in the office during a discussion like this. It seemed like I had been sick or asleep (possibly because my back hurt), so I thought it would be best to avoid disturbing things and just pretend to be asleep--although that would be improbable, since my hand was holding up a cup of hot coffee. I think the Eastern manager might've adjusted it so it wouldn't spill.

Then the CEO went to a little room/alcove to my left in the wall facing the courtyard, which was behind me. He flung out a mat and got down on his hands and knees next to a vertical slit window. At this point, I was standing behind him, and I thought he might be going to pray or something, but he yelled something to the people outside through the window.

The Eastern manager and I looked at each other. Then, I noticed a spindly folding ladder (Or arch? It was like an A-frame.) on wheels made out of something like PVC pipe standing in front of the door to the alcove. It looked like it was meant to snap for storage into a groove that ran outside the door. I stood it up a little, trying to figure out what it was. Then the Eastern manager helped me put it away, or at least lean it against the wall.

Back in the courtyard, Miku was doing Mirai. The courtyard seemed to be indoors now. The floor was covered in little white tiles. There was an archway or part of the building cutting off the top half of my view. Then it seemed like it was my hand. Then it seemed like I just couldn't look up at her for some reason. Unfortunately, I seemed to have missed much of the show while I was in the office, and all there was left to hear was a usual Mirai song.

Then the show was over. There were still people all over. I was disappointed that I'd missed most of the show. I wiped up something off the floor with the back of my hand and rinsed my hands off in one of the 3 circular fountains that were scattered around--apparently a bunch of kids had had a frat-style party the night before and had left the place a mess. There was a sink with a bunch of colored vials above it in the corner across from me and to the right, a big set of doors to go outside to its right, and across from it a drink prep area of some kind. Across from me there was a big archway to a series of more brightly-lit maze-like passages with peach-colored walls (The courtyard was lit with a relatively dark, purple sort of light.).

To try to salvage the evening/make up for missing so much, I decided to look for Miku. (I've seen several of the areas from this dream in dreams before. I've seen the dormitory area and the purple courtyard. I've also seen the peach maze and know there are fictional characters/people dressed up as them there.) I went through the archway and looked through the maze for awhile. I found several other characters around plants and floral arrangements. I never did find Miku, though.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had one two nights ago. I was in a store watching the proprietor rub the place from behind a counter. He was saying something or other about how the store ran/what was going on there today, maybe answering a question. There were with a number of kids around 8 years old or so.

Someone announced that Hatsune Miku and another celebrity (who I don't remember/maybe didn't know; I'm not even sure they really exist) were at a drinking fountain outside. The kids got excited and left to meet them.

Then some adults/college guys took advantage of the situation to snatch up the limited quantity of rare Pokemon that were being distributed at the store on some kind of optical chips that could be plugged into your gaming device. They were quite happy/were congratulating each other, saying something like this was how you did this.

I think I had another one where Miku appeared or was mentioned the following night, but I don't remember it.

I had one last night also. I was in my room, giving a prompt to an AI over my phone. It was something like, "Chart the development of communications technologies, from guys making sparks with sticks" (which I guess meant smoke signals or something) "to Hatsune Miku. Include...." I was doing this for some project that would benefit her in some way.

I was going to list several communication technology examples, but then I saw that a squirrel (who looked more like a mouse, actually) had climbed through my open window and was climbing around near the ceiling. I got distracted watching him until I noticed that the prompt had been recording for 29 minutes, probably mostly of dead air, so I stopped it, probably losing it in the process. But it said it was going to create a GitHub account for me, to store the prompt, and I was considering what email address it should use.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had one last night where I was at what seemed like a university ballroom/conference room. It looked like it was during/after some kind of event/party. They were giving away a small handful of Miku keychains in different designs, and I was looking through them trying to get the design I wanted before it got snatched up. There was also a bookmark involved. It seemed to be the Miku-themed item at first, leaving the keychains to be something else, but then the roles reversed. The bookmark was also folded/crumpled up for some reason.

After getting my chosen keychain and a crumpled-up bookmark, I guess I was moving out, because I took a small black trunk and a handful of loose clothes on hangars/other stuff to the edge of a balcony and got them to a waiting group of strangers/convertible by lifting them to the edge (with some difficulty) and throwing them down. I was also considering climbing onto the edge and just jumping down after them as the quickest way of leaving.

The building was a multistory brown one in a vaguely gothic style, sort of like a church, in a city. It was right in the middle of the block on a city street.

Then I saw an EL train going through downtown. The train was brown, too, as were all the buildings. It seemed to be the sunset part of the evening. Inside, Spider-Man was struggling with his friend. Part of a nearby wooden door inside the train exploded; there was a hole with shredded wood around it like it had been shot through. Everyone was ok, although Spider-Man's mask got rather shredded--there was a shallow bleeding scratch on his forehead, and he was worried and asking his friend if he was ok.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Another weird one last night. I was wandering around a university that I was apparently attending. My head didn't exactly hurt, but it was achingly fuzzy and tired. I wandered into an empty science classroom somewhere and was convinced it was my dorm room until the teacher came in and asked me what I was doing there. At that point, it became clearer where I actually was, and I was telling her how effing tired my head was (I think this is the first time I've sworn in a dream.) while I was holding my face in the fingers of one hand and then packing up my books. A few books seemed to be missing for awhile, but I ended up finding them in other pockets of my backpack.

At that point, I stumbled out of the classroom, still clutching my head, and managed to find my dorm room and, I guess, go to sleep.

Next thing I knew, I was in a twilight cityscape, talking to some guy about something on a road between two tall buildings. Somehow Miku doing superhero jumps came up, and then she was there, and she leapt in sort of a backflip/cartwheel from the street beside us to the roof of the tall building behind me. My perspective followed her up there--I didn't have to jump, it was just there. Once I realized I didn't have it, my body appeared up there, too, maybe a second after Miku landed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)