• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Vocaloid and Voiceroid Rendering Central

Would you like UTAUloids to be added to this thread too? If over 10 answer Positive then UTAU are in

• Yes, I have some UTAUloids I can render!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sure, I may not have any, but I would like to have someone render one for me

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No thank you

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I'll join this! I'm a bit busy until June starts so I'll only be doing mostly R for right now. I can take 2 for R and 1 for F+R

My Vocaloids: Lily V3, Kagamine act2, Kagamine V4X Bundle, Luka V2, Luka V4X, Miku V2/Append (can only do in V2), Miku V3 Bundle, Miku V4X Bundle, Avanna, Sonika, Cyber Diva, IA, IA Rocks, Gumi English, Gumi V3 Native, Galaco NEO, Otomachi Una, Yuki V4, Iroha V2, Dex, Daina, Maika, and Uni

mega

[@]
Apr 9, 2018
Oo this is great, I'll join in.

I'll only be doing rendering because I don't trust my tuning enough yet, but if there's a few phoneme errors I'm willing to fix them. I can also convert VSQx files to VSQ/MIDI files when needed so no need to convert them if you're unable to (the tuning crosses over when I convert the files so no need to worry about that either)! Also this should go without saying but if I'm busy and can't get the renders right away please understand orz

I'll take 2 requests for now.

The loids I've got are:
-LOLA
-LEON
-Tonio
-Prima
-SONiKA
-Iroha V2
-GUMI V2
-Rin and Len ACT 1
-MAYU
-Miku V3 English
-Otomachi Una
-LUMi
-Stardust
-Mirai Komachi

I'm also getting Luo Tianyi JPN soon, hopefully, but I don't exactly know when I'll have her because she hasn't shipped out yet.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Yay, you're in the club now, Pup! :cybersongman_lili: Welcome to Vocal Rendering Central.

(I put you down for one slot since you didn't tell me how many slots you want, but if you can take 2 or 3 without stressing yourself out please let me know, okay? :lumi_lili:)

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
I can do F+R and will prolly take up to 5 slots, if possible!

List of VOCALOIDs in spoiler:
Anon
Kanon
Chika
Iroha (V2)
Nana Macne V4 Complete (Petit, Natural, English)
Miku V3 (JP Only)
V4 flower
Yukari (V3)
Yukari V4 Complete (Jun, Lin, Onn)
DAINA
DEX
GUMI English
Ruby
Sonika
MAIKA

I can list Alter/Ego, Chipspeech and CeVIO voices I've got too. /shot

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Welcome, Cluemily you have been added to the list. :daina_lili:
I can list Alter/Ego, Chipspeech and CeVIO voices I've got too. /shot
_(:3 」∠)_
Fudge, I forget about those programs...

Small fix - I'm open to F+R all Kiyoteru banks, including V2. You only put V4 in the OP ^^;;
Fixed that mistake, Rylitah. Sorry about that. :kaito2_move:

Ritsu Miki

Suffering with Crypton English
Jun 6, 2018
Canada
I can offer F+R for MEIKO English and Len v4x English (just their English banks!). If someone had some kind of a group song, I'd be willing to do Luka English (V2 or V4x) or KAITO V3 English too if requested! As a note though, I commonly use pitch snap mode, so if someone does not want me to use it, they would need to tell me beforehand. I'll offer one slot since I work slow ^^'

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Welcome to Vocal Rendering Central, CallmeNerdy! :meiko_move:

You're going to be added in, but I was sick, laptop is messing up that I need to fix, and mobile is a pain sometimes, so I didn't add you in on that day. :flower_lili: Sorry about that.

EDIT: yeah, I'm still having a hard time adding you in from mobile. I'll try later in my laptop if I can fix the problem. (I think I am slowly fixing it, but hopefully I don't jinx myself on that...)

EDIT2: You're now in, so yay! :sonika_lili:

Last edited:

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Hi, I know you've been having computer troubles, but could you revise my Vocaloid list? I own Macne Nana V4 English now in addition to Cyber Songman, and I'm no longer planning to buy Gumi(at least not anytime soon). Everything else can stay the same.

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hi, I know you've been having computer troubles, but could you revise my Vocaloid list? I own Macne Nana V4 English now in addition to Cyber Songman, and I'm no longer planning to buy Gumi(at least not anytime soon). Everything else can stay the same.
The changes have been made.:kaito_move: Congrats on getting Macne Nana!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheStarPalace

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
So the voting is over for the UTAUloids, and sadly it didn't reach the limit, but I'm thinking of adding in Voiceroids to the list. Since some Vocaloids have their Voiceroids too. Maybe next week... :kiyoteru_lili:
In the meanwhile if anyone wants to create a new thread in the other Vocal Snyths thread you are more than welcome to (For UTAUloids, CeVio, etc.)! :sonika_lili: Please let me know in a PM if you do. If not, then if the mods allow it then over time I'll add in the other programs to the list so all voice types will be together.
I mean I could make separate threads for them, but...too much for me to take care of :ring_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)