• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Collab Vocaloid and Voiceroid Rendering Central

Would you like UTAUloids to be added to this thread too? If over 10 answer Positive then UTAU are in

• Yes, I have some UTAUloids I can render!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sure, I may not have any, but I would like to have someone render one for me

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No thank you

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Since Voiceroids are included now, I'll write mine down again formally, aha.

I have Minase Kou, Kizuna Akari, and Kotonoha Akane+Aoi V2! (if you want to separate them by engine, that's fine, though only Kou is V1. I have all three in the V2 editor though.)

I'll F+R for all three (however fitting them would work -- if there's anything specific anyone wants, just let me know, I guess?).

There are two more I plan on buying in the near future, but that's it for now :akari_lili:

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I know that they haven't been added yet, but I'm happy to render both VOCALOID and CeVIO. Only R because I'm probably not gonna have energy to fit as well...
VOCALOID
  • flower (v3/v4)
  • avanna
  • sonika (V2 editor only)
  • fukase
CeVIO
  • sato sasara
  • akasaki minato
  • kizaki airi
  • ia english c

MystSaphyr

Yamaha ha ha ha ha
Apr 8, 2018
Tennessee, USA
mystsaphyr.me
Count me in for fit + render!

VOCALOID (I have the V4 editor for V2s and up)
  • LEON
  • LOLA
  • MIRIAM
  • BIG AL
  • SONiKA
  • Yuzuki Yukari V3
  • v3flower
  • (Megurine Luka V4X and Cyber Songman on the way, should have them by next week if not sooner)
  • VY1_Lite, IA and IA Rocks for Mobile Vocaloid Editor
Other:
  • ONE for CeVIO
  • Macne Nana/Petit original + 2S, Coco Kuro/Shiro, Sasayaki-san & Papa
  • Windows100% UTAU Starter Pack
  • chipspeech

Goes without saying but any freely available UTAU in JP/EN is fine, too! I'm good at working with CVVC JP in particular since people seem to have issues using that sometimes since it's not as "automatic" as using CV or VCV and requires certain plugins.

(Though EN reclists other than VCCV/CVVC are negotiable, I'm not familiar with Arpasing or EN VCV yet;;)

Last edited:

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
yoyo just a bit of an update, I recently got Cyber Songman!
(still don't have Tianyi JP yet though, it was a whole process of having to re-order her orz)
An update on myself, I also have CYBER SONGMAN now. I'll F+R for him as well.
Congrats! Hope you two enjoy him! :cybersongman_lili:

Since Voiceroids are included now, I'll write mine down again formally, aha.

I have Minase Kou, Kizuna Akari, and Kotonoha Akane+Aoi V2! (if you want to separate them by engine, that's fine, though only Kou is V1. I have all three in the V2 editor though.)

I'll F+R for all three (however fitting them would work -- if there's anything specific anyone wants, just let me know, I guess?).

There are two more I plan on buying in the near future, but that's it for now :akari_lili:
I got you down! I also put you down for 2 slots open since you didn't tell me how many you wanted. If you want me to change it let me know! :longya_lili:

@uchuu @MystSaphyr I got you guys down for the Vocaloids! Also there is now an Other Synth Rendering Central run by Tema. :kiyoteru_lili: Here's the link: Other Synth Rendering Central I told them about you guys, but if you don't find yourself in the list, let them know, okay? :lumi_lili:

mabayui

New Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I can fit and render!!
  1. rinlen v4x + eng
  2. kaito v3
  3. luka v2
  4. miku v2
  5. anokano
  6. zola project
  7. merli
  8. mew
  9. fukase
  10. aoki lapis
  11. kiyoteru v4 rock + natural
  12. miki v2+v4
  13. v4flower
  14. xin hua v4 japanese
  15. gumi v3 complete
  16. ia/ia rocks
  17. piko
edit: can take 2 at time
proof:
P_20180708_144950_1.jpg
mew and merli are digitals

Last edited:

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I can fit and render!!
  1. rinlen v4x + eng
  2. kaito v3
  3. luka v2
  4. miku v2
  5. anokano
  6. zola project
  7. merli
  8. mew
  9. fukase
  10. aoki lapis
  11. kiyoteru v4 rock + natural
  12. miki v2+v4
  13. v4flower
  14. xin hua v4 japanese
  15. gumi v3 complete
  16. ia/ia rocks
  17. piko
edit: can take 2 at time
proof:
View attachment 1090
mew and merli are digitals
You're in the list now, mabayui, welcome! :miku_move:

*Stares at your picture* Nice... :merli_lili:
Hopefully one day I'll have a collection like that.:akikoloid_lili: *Looks at my lonely Kaito box*

LMind if I get removed from here? With life and other things, I don't wanna get anything and then not be in town to do it. Might come back when I'm more stable in time to do this

No problem Kona! No need to join right away once everything gets sorted out. Take your time and don't stress out. :seeu_lili:
Let me know too if you can't do the Miku part for Q. :yanhe_lili:

ramencup

trashlord of the shadow realm
Apr 11, 2018
my room
Heya, I can render!
I can take 2 at a time.

I can fit + render these 'loids:
- Avanna
- Dex
- Oliver
- VY1V4
- v4flower

and also the brand new v5 kids:
- Amy
- Chris
- Kaori
- Ken

Last edited:

cocoaCacao

Cocoa
Apr 8, 2018
I can F+R Leon, Lola, Miriam, Sweet Ann, Big Al, Sonika, Utatane Piko, and Hio! DM me at Discord for the easiest way to reach me (cocoacacao#6871). I'll take unlimited slots, I enjoy fitting VSQs, but just put me down as 3 I suppose.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
I can F+R Leon, Lola, Miriam, Sweet Ann, Big Al, Sonika, Utatane Piko, and Hio! DM me at Discord for the easiest way to reach me (cocoacacao#6871). I'll take unlimited slots, I enjoy fitting VSQs, but just put me down as 3 I suppose.
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! :chika_ani_lili:

~64~64~64~64~​

I updated the Original Post with a spoiler of some tips, guys. Please check it you if you like. :kaito_ani_lili:

PigeonP

Pidgerino
Heya!
I'm willing to render for all my babies:

V1
Leon, Lola and Miriam

V2
Rin and Len Act1, act2, and APPEND
Luka v2
Big AL
Sonika
Prima

V3
MAYU
Clara
Miku v3 jp + vivid
Avanna
V Flower

V4
ARSLOID
4 Flower
Rin and Len v4x + english
Luka v4x
Miku v4x + english
LUMi

V5
Chris
Ken
Kaori
Amy

I can take 3 requests at a time!

I have a smol note on this:
Just specify editor for me within reason and within Vocaloid1/2/3/4/piapro studio for v4x/VOCALOID5! (I will not force a vocaloid2 vocal into vocaloid5)

Prima is not imported to v3/4 because ZeroG hasn't sent me an import code yet.

If you want to use your own singer settings or any specifics, send me the dat or tell me the deets!

I don't have time to do fitting for anyone at the moment. If it's Len act1 however I'll do my best so he's not clipping between vowels.

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hi Pigeon, nice to see you here! :mirai_ani_lili:
Your in the list and thanks for reminding me of the V2 -> V5 that people are trying to do. I put a warning in the OP of it too. :kaito2_move:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)