• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Keychain prize plushies
Miku, Kaito and Meiko keychain mascot plushies
We learned abiut these mascot plushies two months ago. It's okay, but just for future reference, please try to avoid unnecessary repetition when there's no new relevant information (like a figure moving from announcement to prototype stage etc). The search bar is a useful tool.

Anyway, there's a bunch of new Racing Miku 2020 goods;

Team Ukyo Ouen ver. windbreaker

Waist pouch

Acrylic stands (5 kinds)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
We learned abiut these mascot plushies two months ago. It's okay, but just for future reference, please try to avoid unnecessary repetition when there's no new relevant information (like a figure moving from announcement to prototype stage etc). The search bar is a useful tool.
In Exemplar's defense, this thread gets a LOT of updates, and that post they linked is recent, so it's easy to forget! I'd forgotten, so it's always nice to have a refresher. After all, we've gotten new members since it was initially posted, and they might not know to go searching for this stuff.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
No crime has been committed, it's okay.

In order to avoid excess cluttering of the thread (which is a bit messy already, as a thread isn't ideal to serve as a directory) it's generally preferred not to repost things (in other words, keep this as a thread for new merchandise. This thread would inflate massively if everything was reposted periodically, and it would be difficult to keep track of the actual new stuff. I want to avoid that situation.

Edit: Back to news, here's some new Snow Miku Sky Town exclusive products coming out in August:

Last edited:

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Honestly, I don't understand the decision to put anything related to vocaloid merch into one thread. This thread has 31 pages. Trying to find a specific thing is very difficult. I'd rather have different threads at this point. At least that would make searching for something much easier.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
For me, I check the thread whenever there are notifications/add to it occasionally because I am curious to see all of the merch as it's announced, even though I don't like buying merch (I'm nosey).

I think that this is not really a thing meant to be checked through from beginning to end with the hopes of finding something specific (I think most people would probably Google something like "Miku T-shirt" or something if you wanted a specific type of merch, right?). It's more like you want to watch the thread to see what comes out in "real time" and see if said new items pique your interest. (Personally, I watch the thread cause I just like hearing about weird collab merch like Miku glasses cleaner for Father's Day or Miku covid masks and stuff.)

If we had individual threads for every item, I honestly believe it would be crazy/clutter up the forums. Most people wouldn't even comment on each item individually, because I honestly don't think they care unless maybe it was a super beautiful or controversial figure. There are SO MANY items, usually multiple ones, being released every single day. I think this is the first time anyone's actually "double posted" the same item, so it's not like we've had a lot of problems with this merch thread. The only thing I could see getting its own post are the big announcements of like 5+ Crypton figures that are a set or theme something, but definitely not "random overpriced Miku themed bracelet made out of stone beads". ^^;

___

Oct 8, 2019
Honestly, I don't understand the decision to put anything related to vocaloid merch into one thread. This thread has 31 pages. Trying to find a specific thing is very difficult. I'd rather have different threads at this point. At least that would make searching for something much easier.
Well, but this isnt catalog of vocaloid merchandise, it is to report on new merchandise and updates related to it.

Reactions: uncreepy

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Ideally we'd have a feature something like Myfigurecollection where it'd be easy to categorise new releases by type/character/series etc. This thread is more like a rolling news feed. Sometimes old things get reposted. That's why I've been trying to get people to use the search and write down the item/series/character name when posting something, so that searching via the search bar would be easier. I just want to minimize reposting to keep this thread as much like a news feed as possible. Of course when anyone can post here, it's not always easy, and I think the search feature is the best we can do, we don't really have any other tools.

Again I'd like to say I didn't mean to "shame" anyone for reposts, they happen sometimes, apologies to exemplar if my message came across the wrong way. I mean, I've deleted or edited some of my posts in this thread in the past when I've realized something's been posted already. It happens.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
New Miku merch from COSPA:

Personally, I love the coffee mug! It's really pretty! Though mugs are something else I like but shouldn't but too many of....

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Piapro Characters floor cushions from Shimamura:

Hands up who's surprised that Taito is making an online crane exclusive variation again, this time the Hatsune Miku Room wear ver.

Painted prototype of Hatsune Miku Fuyuki Kosode ver. Nendoroid. Preorders start on the 30th

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Megurine Luka is joining the StandLayd series of posable plushies

Hatsune Miku Neon Lights bag from Moeyu

Washin Palette's anti fog for glasses coming in Cryptonloid packaging:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Painted prototype of the Miku birthday 2020 figure
Guess what, a Taito online crane exclusive version of Hatsune Miku Birthday 2020 prize
... of all the nice colours in the world you pick brown... (not a fan of the brown clothes version, I get that Miku's costume is cake themed, but still)

Miku and Rin&Len desktop speakers

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Miku and Rin&Len desktop speakers
The speakers are nice, but I really like the Miku illustration they used on the box. The speakers would be good for someone doing a gaming setup maybe, though--they might fit in well, especially if you do a lot of Diva games/etc.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
This is really unique: you can now get Miku camping equipment, and some/all of said equipment comes with an augmented reality model so that you can give your AR figures their own digital copies of the equipment to use.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hatsune Miku Summer Party and Birthday party limited goods. Both events are limited to three Marui department stores (Shibuya, Kobe and Hakata)

Hatsune Miku collaboration apparel from PERSON'S

Different Racing Miku 2020 tapestries, acrylic keychains and can badges from Gift (incl. Super Sonico collab versions)

Miku China Dress ver. prize figure is also in the works:
Hatsune Miku China Dress ver. by Taito: painted prototype revealed. Release date to be announced

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hatsune Miku: Miku With You 2019 Nendoroid, preorders are set to open next month

New Hatsune Miku × Super Groupies collab items featuring all Cryptonloids

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I'd totally go for the Miku-themed watch, but I wish that the other 'loids watches had the same breadth of functions as Kaito/Meiko got. For about $190, I'd love for the watch I got to have the day display and 24-hour dial.

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)