• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
I'd totally go for the Miku-themed watch, but I wish that the other 'loids watches had the same breadth of functions as Kaito/Meiko got. For about $190, I'd love for the watch I got to have the day display and 24-hour dial.
nah bro its more important that they g l o w i n t h e d a r k .

___

Oct 8, 2019
ah i remember seeing these a while back and loving them a whole a lot, still do, ngl Moke be looking like Kaito and I wish they wouldve used less pink-ish tone for Qingxians hair cuz you can pretend you got yourself a Luka figure.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Hatsune Miku Breathe With You prize figure from Sega
You know, I can't say I entirely like everything about this figure (I wish that the design choice of having her underwear stick out over whatever she's wearing over it wasn't being used again--makes me feel sorry for her--but that seems to be used among a number of anime-style character designs.), but overall the design is really cute. The outfit looks like an abbreviated possibly Latin-esque design, with the frilly top and skirt, I want to say sort of like a Flamenco outfit or something? Nice to see a design from that side of the world, and like I said, it's cute anyway.

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Nendoroid Hatsune Miku Kigurumi Agumon ver., announced a long time ago, is finally on prototype stage & taking preorders. Release date is May 2021

Sakura Miku noodle stopper figure by FuRyu is coming next spring

EDIT: Let's add these two as well; Miku 3rd season winter ver. prize figure
EggK7Y6UcAED2Fs.png

Sakura Miku 2021 ver.
EggK7Y4VgAYNo3R.png

Last edited:

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
my undying love for the color pink is sending me on a quest to buy all the sakura miku figures i can get, im SO excited for these two

Lemony

The Poor
Jun 26, 2020
Hell
Can't really say I'm a fan of the Two Breaths Walking outfit. Feels like it makes no sense with the song. Figure looks cool tho

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Wow, that is a gorgeous figure! I'm betting she'll be in the $270-300+ range, similar to the harvest moon figure or other more complex ones.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hatsune Miku Birthday 2020 1/7 scale figure was just announced seemingly out of nowhere (though fittingly for Miku's birthday), and belongs to a new figure brand called spiritale

Preorders open on the 1st of October, and release date is set for August next year. Price is at 19 800 yen. Check out additional photos and info on the website:

Now this is something I will definitely order, who could resist such a pretty looking Miku?

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Looks like more masks/new designs are coming, including Mirai 2020!

I think this one says that one of the Miku-themed masks has sold out but will be offered again in October.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
A pearl painted version of the Noodle Stopper Miku from last year is coming (FuRyu is also rereleasing the normal version due to it's popularity).

Cryptonloid Nendoroid Plus "Band Together" series rubber keychains (gachapon prizes)

Snow Miku Sky Town has got some new exclusive items, pillow cushion as an example, see the link for the full list

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)