• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Miku Expo 2021 Online figure has a painted prototype, so shouldn't be too long until preorders open.
Not sure exactly when it happened, but preorders for the figure are open! If you're interested, shopping around is strongly recommended, and maybe visiting a Japanese vendor, in view of the lower prices there currently due to the favorable exchange rate relative to the USD.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma

lovelybacopa

New Fan
Dec 23, 2022
Anybody know how to get the ssw.jp shop to ship internationally? It seems like the purchase form only allow shipping inside Japan? Many thanks

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The response to the Miku Walkman is too funny... everyone was ready for the reappearance of the walkman and a new Miku walkman after the Miku NW-A35. I really like Avogado's design, but aesthetics aside the most shocking part is the price... over 900 US dollars, lol. The Miku character design super fans aren't satisfied because the device isn't quite blue enough and the Vocaloid nerd super fans aren't satisfied because nobody can afford it. Sonnnyyyy... agh, missed opportunity!

Reactions: WyndReed

Luxie

Kagamine Rin and Len cover artist
Aug 3, 2022
Eastern USA
If only the noise canceling headphones weren’t so expensive! Cheaper ones would speak to me as a concert-loving person with sensory issues and a VOCALOID special interest. Oh well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)