• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Sooo.. where are all of the black friday / cyber monday sales? Usually at this point we should have seen announcements by now.
I am guessing they either scrapped it completely, or are doing it all month like Walmart and the rest are doing, or possibly saving for the very last minute. I think a sale is going on right now at Zero-G, but it might be over by now.

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
Well Megpoid English download is on sale for 40% off now from jrrshop, not surprising at all given how often gumi goes on sale, but still.
I wasn't even aware of this site's existence, one interesting thing to note is that they apparently have Tonio V2 in his original physical box in stock. I think that to be something of an oddity considering how difficult it is to find boxed vocaloids pre V4 in 2020.

Still holding out for Yamaha to announce something though..

Last edited:

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
AHS' New Years sale is live until the 4th.

All of their Vocaloid products for 80,000 yen, all of their Voiceroid2 products for 60,000 yen, or all of their Synth V products (which as of rn is just the Kotonohas, Saki, and Studio Pro) for 20,000 yen.

No, you can't split them up if you only want one or a few, but there have been group orders in previous years if you want to snatch one of them; I haven't seen any happening this year yet though (but they tend to fill up quick). These are physical boxes only.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
ZERO-G ARE SELLING CRYPTONLOIDS. KAITO, LUKA AND MEIKO ARE 55% OFF AND ONLY LIKE $75. GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!

Link to the VOCALOID section!

They weren't selling them before right...?
I love how their listing for Kaito includes one of his figurines in lieu of official art. A V1 figurine being used to advertise his V3, no less.

1611624782872.png

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
Everything about this is super weird. From the Kaito V1 figure image, to the fact that Rin, Len and Meiko weren't on sale, and then the base Miku V4 package download being listed as "coming soon"??? It looks like there was some type of massive miscommunication or something idk. I've purchased Dex and Daina directly from them in the past. I downloaded them using their own proper downloading application, and everything was fine. I wonder if anyone was even able to snag and download them while they were listed on sale?

Reactions: WyndReed

Vetis

Resident SeeU Enthusiast
Dec 31, 2020
It would seem that the Cryptonloids are indeed coming to Zero-G, but they haven't yet finished discussing the licensing/contracts. I emailed their support and got this response. Hoping to get my hands on a discounted MEIKO, so I guess we just need to keep an eye out on their site!

response.png

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Today is Aiko's birthday! In celebration, her voicebank is 40% off for the rest of the month, bringing her down to $40 and change!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)