• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
That's old, it's been running since V5 came out. And honestly pretty average for a JP company discount, they're generally disappointing.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
It's okay peaches, people do make mistakes here, you're not in trouble. :akasakiminato_lili:
It could be a good reminder for anyone that wants V5 and owns a V2-V4 Voicebank that they can use the deal if they like.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
From August 7 to September 7, AHS products will be 30% off to celebrate AHS' 15th anniversary.

All Voiceroids and Vocaloids are included -- V2s are not part of the sale, however. Yukari V3 also is not part of the sale, but Zunko V3 is as well as her V4 for some reason. There's also a few other stuff if anyone's interested in the not voice synth things.

Synthesizer V products are not part of the sale. Because they just released, haha.

Also, these are download versions only. Physical products are not part of the sale.

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
Hey all! due to the news about the Big Fish Audio Sale, I decided to host a group order for it! at $399 and up, we can all take part in 30% off the cryptonloids! (as well as free shipping, so you'd just need to pay shipping for when i send it out!)
I already have a couple other people partaking, so I already made it to that price! i just wanted to share the savings in case anyone else is interested! the sale makes kaimei v3 and luka v4x $119, and the miku and rin/len bundles $140. you can dm me on discord at static#3225 and i can add you in!

the download loids will be the same price, you just won't have to pay shipping from my place to yours!

feel free to delete this if this doesn't belong here btw :0 i'm not sure where else to put it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)