• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Shit, forgot about AHS' New Years Sale. We've got CeVIOs in the lineup this year, as well as new SynthVs!

Reactions: WyndReed

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
Because IA AI Song (Japanese) and Satou Sasara Talk won some awards at the Vector PC Shop Pro-Registry awards, Satou Sasara Talk and Song, IA AI Song (English and Japanese), ONE Song, as well as CeVIO AI Talk and Song editors are 20% off. Some CeVIO AI Starter packs are on sale as well. Digital download only.
ベクターPCショップ : 「AI SONG」の検索結果

Reactions: WyndReed

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
Big Fish Audio is having a site-wide sale, with a discount depending on how much you spend. 10% off $19+, 20% off $99+, and 30% off $299+, with codes PREZ10, PREZ20, and PREZ30 respectively.

The VOCALOIDs you can buy are: Miku V4x, Miku V4 English, KAITO V3, Rin Len V4 Bundle (V4x + English), Luka V4x, MEIKO V3, DEX, DIANA, Avanna, SONIKA, Tonio, and Prima.

Be aware that you cannot register your Crypton voicebanks into your Crypton or Sonicwire account if you buy digital versions from Big Fish Audio. Therefore, it is not possible to get the preferential upgrade prices for any future voicebanks if you get digital from BFA. (I know this because I tried to register Miku V4x and KAITO when I bought them during the fall sale last year, and couldn't. They don't come with the codes necessary to do that.)

They do have physical versions for the Cryptons that you can buy, but I don't know if they have the Crypton registration codes in them. The rest of the VOCALOIDs are digital only.

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
Several CeVIO AI products have just gone on sale again! until 4/1
Coupons can also be used to make these sale prices even cheaper

Products on sale (Song, Song Starter Packs, Talk, Talk Starter Packs, everywhere applicable):
-Sato Sasara
-Yuzuki Yukari
-IA
-IA English
-ONE
-FEE
-Tsurumaki Maki is also still on sale for 25% off until 4/30

Except Maki who was on sale before, everyone is 20% off. Unfortunately, this campaign does not include the individual editors, but you can still get them on sale via the starter packs.

Reactions: aru ii

PearlStarLight5

The Zero-G Spring Sale has just started, and it includes Vocaloids:
-28% off Zero-G Vocaloids (Prima, Sonika, Tonio, Avanna, Dex, Daina)
-Crypton Vocaloids (Luka, Kaito, Miku) are not on sale

Reactions: Stoo-S

PearlStarLight5

Select Voiceroids (and Cevio AI Rosa) are on sale for 5-25% off

PearlStarLight5

So Internet Vocaloids going on sale for 30% off is really not news, but this deal includes Otomachi Una for 15% off until May 9th. Those who want her at a discount, this one's for you!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

PearlStarLight5

20% off CeVIO sale to celebrate the new update

Reactions: pookapalooka

PearlStarLight5

I forgot to report on the current ARIA ON THE PLANETES sale, 20% off on Vector PC Shop, including the original CCS ONE and IA English C
Edit: The sale started on 4/22 and ends on 5/9

PearlStarLight5

The DLsite Early Summer Sale has started, and it includes Vocaloid, Voiceroid, Synthesizer V, CeVIO, and A.I. Voice
*why early summer when it lasts until August though?

Reactions: razelberii and Leon

PearlStarLight5

The Zero-G Summer Sale has started, including 30% off Zero-G Vocaloids

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Select CeVIO AI banks 20% off on Vector right now! May God help your soul if you wanna take advantage of it, Vector's a nightmare to navigate.

Looks like there's also a 15% off coupon for members over on DLSite right now. They've got a good assortment of Vocaloids/SynthVs/CeVIOs, so be sure to check that out too!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)