• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voisona Talk soon to be released!!

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
So this just appeared on the official twitter page.

Warning: translated using google translate, native speakers or anyone who knows Japanese more is very much welcomed.

Voisona is going to make a talk version of it's software. From the tweet, there will be a free voice with the software, like the talk-counterpart to Chis-a.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Yup, her name really is Tanaka. Officially it's Tanaka Kasa (google translated). And we finally got to see her full dress. I like it, in a classy "personal assistant/secretary/flight attendant" kind of way.

The hiragana and the romaji say Tanaka San, so it’s probably the same thing as “Sakurano Sora” and “Koharu Rokka”

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I think Tanaka may be the female talk bank shown in the Techno speech research that initially showed us the 2.0 vocoder. The samples in the research are Chis-A, Kirune and an unnamed female talk bank. It’s also important to note that Chis-A and Kirune are labeled as VoiSona, while the female talk bank isn’t. They probably didn’t label her as voisona to not tease the editor too early. Also, not really related to the research, but there has been information about a female talk vb by techno speech in the Cevio ai registry for a long time, so maybe tanaka was originally planned for Cevio ai?

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Her voice is very lovely~ (however for some reasons I'd have imagine it deeper, but like, you know those adult/mature female characters that are on the good side and are a blend between this voicetype and a seductive, bolder, deeper kind)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)