What games do you guys play?

hamano

みくみくにしてくれた人
Apr 8, 2018
Finland
I used to play a lot when I was a teenager. Nowadays though there's work and all sorts of other stuff to keep me busy. These days I mostly play Project Diva games (Future Tone, X and F2nd), with Driver San Francisco and Gran Turismo occasionally. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty etc. on PS2 but my PS2 is currently stored in a closet due to lack of space.
Out of mobile games I only play Moe! Ninja Girls (my phone is quite old and can't handle most games that require more RAM).
I suppose I may update the situation. I still play Future Tone DX almost daily (although I've kinda played it through already w), occasionally I might play Diva X too.

When it comes to mobile games, I somewhat lost interest with Moe Ninja Girls, instead I've started playing Valkyrie Connect (they have a Miku Expo collab going on btw^^ But no matter how hard I try, I just can't get Miku from the Summon gacha :(

Out of console games I basically play only Project Diva, I'm not really a game freak anymore, just a PD freak :D

maple

russian translator
Apr 18, 2018
Russia
I play in "Project Diva", "Colin McRae Rally Dirt", "Disgaea: hour of darkness", "Heroes III". For "Heroes III" I use computer Celeron 333 with RAM 128 Mb, Windows 95 russian version.