• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Which voice banks would you want to have a synth v ai bank

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
With saki ai coming out and changing the voice bank game which voice banks would you like an synth v ai bank?

For me I would really like an ai Mew, prima, and gumi banks. I feel like Mew's mature voice would really show off with an ai bank. Also primas singing style would fit ai well. And for Gumi I feel like she'll sound even more natural.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I made a tweet about this recently actually, if we're talking about moving old VOCALOIDs over then Mew, Galaco, Chika would be my main picks. GUMI would be great too (and maybe likely?)... basically any VOCALOID voiced by a singer would sound good as a SynthV AI database too.

For already existing SynthV vocals, it has to be Cangqiong. Cangqiong AI would be absolutely gorgeous... I'd love if the Kotonohas got an AI update too.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i would love to see some kind power aimed voice in AI. of course i love v flower and shes the one power voice that always comes to my mind, but she is supposedly getting cevio ai...just dont know how itll sound.

otherwise, i think a bank like Sachiko could be real neat in utilizing that AI and her voicer's singing abilities, though who knows if it would work for real. additionally agree on Galaco and Mew! Nekomura Iroha also came to mind.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Now thinking about it I really think Lily would sound great in ai. I think vocaloid didn't really capture her full voice tone same with Sachiko. Also iroha would be amazing I love her

Reactions: ruffe

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I kinda wanna be lazy and say all the Cryptonloids, but I think AI mostly benefits realistic/mature sounding VBs, so I'm gonna say Luka. Yes, I know Piapro NT doesn't support AI and Crypton hasn't talked about AI at all, but it was just an idea I had.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Honestly, I wish Crypton would work on an ai for meiko and kaito I feel like they got wrapped into the CV series. I feel like meiko would benefit the best and actually stand out from the cv series

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Sweet Ann ai would be my one true love tbh so def her that timeless sexy womanly voice is already amazing imagine if she was re-recorded
Also Galaco, Mew, Lily, Yan He and VY1 are my other top in my wants for AI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)