• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2020

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
as announced yesterday, state of emergency declared for 7 prefectures in Japan:

The declaration covers the following prefectures: Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Osaka, Hyogo and Fukuoka. It will be in place until May 6th.
The governors of these prefectures can now enact measures on their own to counter the virus.

from what I know, SEGA offices (and offices of other companies) have been closed until May 6th. let's just hope everyone stay safe :miku_lili:
(on an interesting note, "thanks" to this situation, now in my passport I have a special page with an extraordinary issued Visa which lets me stay in Japan for how long I want, is very similar to the 2 years student visa I had some years ago when I attended japanese school in Yoyogi, near Shibuya :miku_winter_lili: )

Last edited:
Reactions: uncreepy

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
here are more news that make clear how good was the decision to cancel the accomodation plans :miku_rylitah:

(H.I.S. is one of the travel agency that take care of accomodation plans)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hope things are back to normal for December... not seeing Miku at all would be soooooo disappointing...it already all sucks enough as it is.
I'm quite confident (or hopeful) that things have gone back to normal by then. China is lifting the lockdown on Wuhan, so I think things are slowly starting to look better globally.

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Was so excited to see Miku in TWO Japan trips this year so having to cancel the August trip is a huge disappointment, but really I am very lucky with how many times I was able to attend Magical Mirai already, and I will be happy if the end will year positively with seeing Miku for the end of the year, redeeming this shit year.
Let's all meet in December, see you there :-D

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
...is this the same info from before or do they mean effectively all tickets, also lottery?
To be expected anyway, but still so sad.
Again, this year can only be redeemed if December will happen...for everyone!

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Honestly, I'm surprised it's taken them this long to postpone it... I'm glad they're still prioritizing safety and health though. Considering how careless our own government is being, and how high our COVID cases have been soaring, it's refreshing to see places that are still being careful.

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
yes.. it was expected, and still, like Kevin said, is sad to hear about it (like with Symphony and Kodo events), but it can't be helped..
to be honest, the situation in Japan is ok, at least compared to rest of the world, but I completely understand that during this period is better to avoid to organize public events. and also, Magical Mirai in the last years received lot of visitors from overseas, and the flights situation from and to Japan is still unclear for the next months.
last but not the least, Magical Mirai and all the other Miku events are all about freely enjoying the event, that really magical time with Miku, with all the fans around the world. and to freely enjoy it again like in the past, is only better to wait :miku_winter_lili: :miku_winter_lili:

(and yes, i'm still in Japan since february hehe I have no flights back to my country, and I have special visa on my passport now :miku_rylitah: )

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I haven't been keeping up too much on the concert news, but I think it's kind of weird that Crypton doesn't just hold some sort of livestream concert or at least have a clip of Miku from inside of a house say or sing something short to boost fan morale. Like, since the Cryptonloids are virtual idols, I don't think people would mind watching something on the computer of her and it wouldn't cost much to make a short MMD clip or something and put it on YouTube.

I keep thinking about it, because (for American TV at least), they have been creating reality TV (ex: American Idol) where each contestant is at home recording their songs, even the Country Music Festival had singers do a "concert" by singing one song from home they recorded themselves. But Crypton has just been pushing merch lately and it's kind of lame, honestly. (This is just my humble opinion.)

Reactions: MagicalMiku

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I haven't been keeping up too much on the concert news, but I think it's kind of weird that Crypton doesn't just hold some sort of livestream concert or at least have a clip of Miku from inside of a house say or sing something short to boost fan morale. Like, since the Cryptonloids are virtual idols, I don't think people would mind watching something on the computer of her and it wouldn't cost much to make a short MMD clip or something and put it on YouTube.

I keep thinking about it, because (for American TV at least), they have been creating reality TV (ex: American Idol) where each contestant is at home recording their songs, even the Country Music Festival had singers do a "concert" by singing one song from home they recorded themselves. But Crypton has just been pushing merch lately and it's kind of lame, honestly. (This is just my humble opinion.)
there was in fact a plan for a live streamed event, this:

but this too was cancelled, because even though it was a live streamed event, it needed some staff people and band members, and the problem is Japan is still in state of emergency, so basically you have to work from home and you as a company can't organize any kind of event.. even SEGA itself had to cancel some events, and the DLC of Future Tone PS4 has been delayed for this reason.. the idea of a short video is a nice idea indeed :miku_winter_lili: but the working from home thing makes it more difficult , especially in terms of animation and voice sync :miku_winter_lili:
(for example, Marza Animation Planet, which is subcompany of SEGA and takes care of all the concerts animations, have an entire floor inside SEGA hq for the motion capture)

Last edited:

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I hope you guys won't mind me promoting my newest video on which I have spent the last 7 days working on!
It is about the current situation surrounding Miku event cancellations and also Project Diva Mega Mix.
Worth checking out I think (I also included more "comedy" again too lol)

Reactions: MagicalMiku

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
CFM has published drafts of what the life size Kaito and Meiko statues to be displayed at Mirai will look like
nk2005221-768x805.jpg

Last edited:

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Magical Mirai 2020 Official Album announcement; release on Aug 31st

Meiko's 15th Anniversary theme song is "Kimi to Boku no Resonance" by Nanameue-P

Teaser video:

Album tracklist:
1. Aisarenakutemo Kimi ga iru - PinocchioP feat. Hatsune Miku

2. Kimipedia - Junky feat. Kagamine Rin & Len

3.Hyper Reality Show - Utsu-P feat. Hatsune Miku

4.YY - 23.exe feat. Hatsune Miku

5. Kimi to Boku no Resonance - Nanameue-P feat. Meiko

6.Kanzensei Complex - Yamikuro feat. Megurine Luka

7. Shabon - Hachiya Nanashi feat. Hatsune Miku

8. Mikaboshi - 3106。 feat. Kaito

9. Marui Unabara - GoBS feat. Hatsune Miku

10. A special song by kinoshita feat. Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, Megurine Luka (bonus track)

Album bonus items vary depending on which store you buy from (can badges and stickers):
EahO7rGUcAAfKYu.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mobius017

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Highlght is
Kimipedia
for me for sure!!! Have been in love with that song ever since the release, amazing that it will be played live...
Whenever that will be.
Wonder if Crypton already has some sort of plan where the Osaka event will be moved to.
Hopefully December can happen...
Feels weird for the first year in a long time, seeing those songs but not being sure whether or not I will experience them live there or not.
Here's hoping! Cool to see anyway that the album is on its way for Mikus birthday, obviously a later release date that it would have had if Osaka would have not been postponed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)