• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

AHS/Dreamtonic's ai tts voicepeak

___

‎
Oct 8, 2019
See that's how it came across to me too, but I wasn't sure if machine translator wasn't getting across some nuance seeing the replies from japanese fans 😅

Reactions: Rylitah

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
That's 99% a port of her voiceroid recordings I wonder if they will ever release it or if it is just a test to see what she would sound like to decide if they would like to a do a new full recording.

___

‎
Oct 8, 2019
if she were to become a thing I'm sure they'd record her properly, and not stick to alleged voiceroid recordings.

though, I think them, in combination with the voicepeak engine, sound charming, I wouldn't mind more voicepeaks sounding like this honestly.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
yeah, it's not bad a little unnaturally flat but that is needed with voiceroid. She sounds super smooth in the voice peak engine tho a definite upgrade while keeping her close to her original. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kiritan got ported or came to Voice peak too with how big they are.

Reactions: WyndReed and ___

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
HAHAHA frimomen's new form made me burst out into physical laughter. I've always liked the way he was voice acted, I think the voicepeak lib sounds awesome.

Zundamon's surprise "NO DA!" at the end of Zunko's ad combined with this image pushed me over the edge again.

frimomen.PNG

Frimomen also comes with Zunko, the difference between the two being that Zundamon doesn't have a stand-alone.

Zunko, Frimomen, and Zundamon in a set... two 'meme characters' and an anime girl for a single price... hmmmm lolololol

Frimomen's reappearance alongside ASTERIAN's announcement makes me feel like ASTERIAN could be Frimomen's stand. Or maybe it's the other way around??? lol

EDIT: My boyfriend suggested a resemblance to someone (see above)

Last edited:

SuzakuSpectacled

Sourin and Ryuusei Luvr
May 6, 2022
she will be getting a Voicevox vb
VOICEVOX VB is for Chugoku Usagi not for Kiritan btw, Seiren Voice is Kiritan's though which is fun! I wonder if Seiren Voice Zunko will be included as a milestone since they didn't really have a CF for her, maybe if Itako gets a voicepeak cf?

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
VOICEVOX VB is for Chugoku Usagi not for Kiritan btw, Seiren Voice is Kiritan's though which is fun! I wonder if Seiren Voice Zunko will be included as a milestone since they didn't really have a CF for her, maybe if Itako gets a voicepeak cf?
Yeah I’ve just wanted to correct myself wggsvwvsvvs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)