• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV ASTERIAN for SynthV AI from Eclipsed Sounds

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Ohhhh I love this! I'm preordering him right away on Friday when it's available. This is a voicetype we really lack. The depth of Al, but with a richer voice and all the smooth perks of an Eclipsed Sounds AI SV bank. I can't wait to see his art too! The silhouette is already really good. Hair texture!! I love it.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
oh wow he is SO deep. wow, what a great tone. w the lack of deep males on synth v this is already a much welcomed addition for me. im intrigued greatly by the silhouette too, im really a sucker for space themes so im hype to see how he will look next to solaria if theyre making him moon themed.

also solaria 1.8.0 beta is used in the demo. they state the asterian voice is not the final version.

dotkrawl

engloid trash
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I cannot convey with words how thoroughly excited I am for him.
A voice type in a completely uncharted territory like that on what's arguably the best vocal synthesizer on the market atm. We haven't had a voice with such a rich timbre, being able to express himself very comfortably, nothing like the awkwardness that was Big AL for example.
Furthermore we are also given the chance (if Eclipsed plays their cards right, which I hope they do) to have a proper male opera vocal mode with him based on what we know from his voice provicer.

Aaah we are truly living in great times <3

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
His VA is Eric Hollaway! If SynthV's able to go as deep as he can, I'll be seriously impressed.
i was wondering if we'd get to know the VA considering Solaria's VA was openly known too. he halso has a really nice falsetto, so ill be curious to see what the voice bank's range ends up like. a lot of the male voices rn are very limited with their high range so itd be great if the bank could at least hit some higher notes without becoming completely voiceless.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Oh my God, he's a remarkable improvement over Solaria. We've gone from Basic-Ass Disney Vocalist (that's no shade to Emma, just the way the bank itself came out - I always felt like Solaria failed to capture Emma's lovely nuances) to Booming Bass Warrior Vocal and I just wanna shake whoever's idea it was to hire this man to make a VB's hand, honestly - this is a voicetype I've been wanting for years. Given how... well, underwhelming SynthV AI's been with deeper vocals so far, I really hope it can carry his voice well, and I hope it also paves the way for similar vocals on other engines.

Last edited:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Eric Hollaway is so talented. My expectations for this bank are astronomical (ha) frankly, but I seriously don’t think I’ll be let down. So excited to see where this goes. Love Solaria and I’m sure I will love him too. SynthV AI has always seemed to be the right fit for the Eclipsed Sounds projects, so I’m plenty hopeful.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Sorry to double post, but a clarification: boxes only for preorder period. I think Solaria was the same way, no?

Edit: Worth noting that there will apparently be an unspecified but limited number. IIRC Solaria's boxes weren't limited, just however many people purchased the physical copy tier in the kickstarter. I hope it's a good amount! I'd hate to miss it just by being busy or something for a few hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)