• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV AUDIOLOGIE english Synthesizer V JUN

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
So glad for the new art direction on this one <3 after buying YuYao I'm trying to hold off on Synthv purchases but this one is so tempting!! With the demo song they picked it seems like he's aiming for a similar niche as Ninezero but that's probably a coincidence ahaha

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i definitely love his design and how he sounds! but im probably gonna wait a while to see how he comes out/how he sounds with better usage since i wasnt super into Anri/her vocal modes... though i do hope/expect Jun may come out a bit better since some of these new features have already been developed.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
He strikes me as a higher-quality Kevin: versatile, clear, with a good range! I'm not just in love with him, but I'm holding out to hear his vocal modes and more demos before making up my mind. Overall, a step up from many masculine vocals on the engine for sure.

kylin

ᐕ) howdy!
Feb 9, 2023
He sounds super good! I am excited to hear more from him and what potential vocal modes he'll have. Also I like his design haha.

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
I LOVE his voice and design hdggv, I think it's the first synthv vb that's getting me hyped since a lot! I'm hoping they'll showcase examples of his xls too, it might be that one vocal actually making me use synthv again if his Japanese will be as good as everything else is orz

Reactions: WyndReed

kylin

ᐕ) howdy!
Feb 9, 2023
His Japanese is pretty good! The accent isn't super noticeable, which I've noticed for a lot of the other native English VBs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)