• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CEVIO AI based on Kizuna AI

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Just recently it was announced that there will be a CEVIO bank based on Kizuna AI, yes the Vtuber. There was also this one Twitter account released with some weird coding

The official announcement was told by Kizuna in her recent stream. Apparently she will be leaving the Vtuber bussines, I think.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Kizuna AI’s retirement has been out of the bag for a long while. The character’s project has been plagued with issues for a long time, beginning with the departure of AI-chan’s original actress, the creation of Love-chan and Ai-pii… etc. But a lot of people still love the character and respect the influence it has had on the modern YouTube sphere.

I actually think this is a perfect way to immortalize Kizuna Ai and allow her to live on in a positive way rather than one plagued by corporate screwups— where creators and her fans can breathe life into the character’s image and turn it into something new. Plus, there’s no more risk of a “vtuber voice” overshadowing or harming a real person’s career anymore, because the character will cease to exist in a little while.

So, yeah, I’m excited! And I like the distinctly digital direction they’re taking!

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
i used to really like kizuna ai, but her vtuber career kinda became a mess, so maybe this is best for her. though im bummed its a cevio because im just finding that i dont think i really like cevio.

Reactions: Blue Of Mind

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Not going to lie I wish she was on voice peak just because of the quality, crosslingual and not wanting to buy the Cevio talk editor. But I'm glad she'll sound different from her voice provider and will differentiate her tts.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Kizuna Ai's CeVIO Counterpart is now fully announced as KZN

Edit: It's actually just Kizuna, but I like the word KZN (pronounced as Kizuna) since I might confuse it with Kizuna Ai herself. And KZN sounds more sci-fi-sh, which matches the look of Robo Kizuna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Of Mind

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Just a tiny note, IA was only there as a back-up dancer. Granted there was like 1,800 Vtuber models also present, most are on the back audience.1645879840379.png

I also noticed some of back-up dancers are just copies of Kizuna Ai. I have this tinfoil hat theory they got tired of using more Kizuna clones and just called 1st place to borrow IA to fill one spot. They did announced that it was urgent in their tweet.

Though I'm not sure why they just didn't use the other 1,000+ models. Incompatible models maybe?

Reactions: MillyAqualine

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
It's like, way to early for any clear sample yet. Though this is for Kizuna Ai's last concert, it may be the last and first time we'll see Kizuna AI and KZN in together like this.
Unless they will find a way to implement KZN in Kizuna Ai's upcoming anime. But it's better wait for next month or 2 for a much better developed demo sample.

Nezuh

Official Piko Husband
Apr 17, 2018
Argentina
www.youtube.com
I love Kizuna AI, and this whole concept of putting her voice on a synthesiser before she retires is beautiful to me.

But my god that KZN model is horrendous.
The design isn't bad in itself, but it looks like a fanloid made in two minutes in a hurry.
Which is surprising, since I consider Kizuna AI's original design to be very well done.

I guess what bothers me most is the shade of pink in the hair and the strong green in the eyes. They really don't go well together.

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
Looking back at KZN's design. Now I get why she looks odd to me, she looks like a Cyberpunk 2077 NPC and would fit right in the game.

Reactions: Mika and WyndReed

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
I actually didn't realize it was KZN singing that part during my first watch. I'm not even sure if it is really KZN or Kizuna Ai's since Ai was already pitchy cute from the beginning.

Reactions: WyndReed

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
There's an online article that touches on the upcoming anime and Cevio AI Song Bank for Kizuna Ai
Kizuna Ai anime project and CeVIO AI announced

One thing that I notices is this one word on an original character (OC) based on Ai.
1646184260035.png
Is this OC just a mascot companion? It was never mentioned if it will also sing and I don't think the company have the extra budget for it.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
There's an online article that touches on the upcoming anime and Cevio AI Song Bank for Kizuna Ai
Kizuna Ai anime project and CeVIO AI announced

One thing that I notices is this one word on an original character (OC) based on Ai.
View attachment 6233
Is this OC just a mascot companion? It was never mentioned if it will also sing and I don't think the company have the extra budget for it.
It sounds more like they’re saying KZN will have an original design separate from Kizuna’s design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)