• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
God, she sounds so good!! Either CeVIO’s engine noise has been severely mitigated, or that’s some FANTASTIC mixing. I’m excited!

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
So the new CeVIO engine is launching with the holy trinity of pastel goth yuri ships huh?

But anyways, i'm wondering what their english bank lineup will be like over the coming year (let alone if it can be ordered in english haha).

Last edited:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I think for sure IA English will be on there, since they demoed that with AI back in Dec 2018. I hope they make it easier to buy the voices.

I just want to make sure that Q3 = the time period of July, August, September, right?

Reactions: Exemplar

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
I think for sure IA English will be on there, since they demoed that with AI back in Dec 2018. I hope they make it easier to buy the voices.

I just want to make sure that Q3 = the time period of July, August, September, right?
Q3 is usually around that time.

Since i'm this topic already. I'm hoping that Gynoid and Vocalomakets are considering english banks.

CeVIO was trending on the japanese side of twitter earlier

Reactions: uncreepy

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
True but those were banks for a different language, hm but it would be cool if they kept both their cevio and vocaloid versions up
On top of that, Gynoid tends to retire their previous banks when making new ones, right? Like, you can’t find V3 Xin Hua or Flower anywhere but secondhand anymore. 1st PLACE still distributes IA’s Vocaloid banks, but the same might not happen with Flower.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Btw any idea whether IA's jp bank is confirmed for Cevio? I've heard mixed info. If not its only a matter of time lol

I'm hoping that Gynoid and Vocalomakets are considering english banks.
Ah! it would be so cool to see Gynoid develop english bank! But I don't really see it happening with Flower cuz as far as I remember Gynoid stated Flower's vp does not speak english and thus aren't considering it? :ring_ani_lili:

Reactions: Exemplar

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Btw any idea whether IA's jp bank is confirmed for Cevio? I've heard mixed info. If not its only a matter of time lol

Ah! it would be so cool to see Gynoid develop english bank! But I don't really see it happening with Flower cuz as far as I remember Gynoid stated Flower's vp does not speak english and thus aren't considering it? :ring_ani_lili:
I knew that already. They should consider finding a voicer that can do both english and japanese for a new character. Flower and Mikoto have really solid voices that can handle rock and electronic real well, so i'm confident with their track record.

The whole thing about finding an different english voicer for Yukari was Tomo's idea (well it could be considered vsinger's idea too seeing how they got a japanese voicer for Tianyi's japanese bank). I don't think AHS and Vocalomakets are working together on Yukari's cevio bank, so who knows if vocalomakets' plans are if there's any at all. It doesn't look likely AHS will be working with them seeing how Yukari's future talking banks are going to not be on AHS' platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: ___

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I seriously doubt we'd get a random English voicebank we didn't know about (not right away, at least). Like, if it were to happen, the companies would have to know enough people were buying CeVIO AI, especially foreigners. I feel like each company involved is pretty bad at doing English support except for IA's.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
OK I've had some time to process this and finally get my head around it.

The successor to CeVIO Creative Studio, CeVIO AI will release in Q3 2020. That means it'll be out by the end of September. IA, ONE, Yuzuki Yukari and flower are all confirmed to be receiving vocals for it. It seems there will be physical versions. The vocals that are 100% confirmed are IA Talk, ONE Talk, Yuzuki Yukari and flower. IA English C and ONE Japanese will also likely be updated. There has been no official word on if IA Japanese will be released as a Song Voice for CeVIO AI. Techno-Speech said that they will make an announcement about currently existing vocals, since some will move to AI and others won't.

What I see as likely is this:

Song Voice:
IA (English + Japanese) / ONE (Japanese) / Yuzuki Yukari (Japanese) / flower (Japanese) / Sato Sasara (Japanese)

Talk Voice:
IA / ONE / Sato Sasara

Even though it makes me really sad, I don't know if the Color Voice Series will be moved over to CeVIO AI. Same goes for Takahashi and Suzuki Tsudumi, even if I'd really like to see it.

Regarding Yukari...

I'd like to make sure everyone is 100% aware that Yukari actually isn't owned entirely by AHS. She's primarily a VOCALOMARKETS character and vocal, and they can decide what they want to do with her. It seems that while AHS and TOKYO6 have moved to Synthesizer V, VOCALOMARKETS have chosen CeVIO. Also, it has been clarified by the head of VOCALOMARKETS that they don't intent to retire Yukari's VOCALOID4 vocal, and that this is simply a way of expanding the possibilities of Yukari. Jū Ayakura, who illustrated all of Yukari's previous designs, will return for her CeVIO AI vocal. I could see Akari receiving a vocal too if Yukari's is successful.

I think when it comes to English companies for now will focus on SynthV, but it'd be cool to see more English vocals for CeVIO too (give they're easier to use). I still love CeVIO a ton and I'm seriously excited for CeVIO AI!

___

Oct 8, 2019
Also, it has been clarified by the head of VOCALOMARKETS that they don't intent to retire Yukari's VOCALOID4 vocal, and that this is simply a way of expanding the possibilities of Yukari.
Good call on them! Now I'm curious what Gynoid will do :marie_ork_lili: we'll have to wait and see I suppose

Reactions: Älfa Dröttning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)