CeVIO Discussion Thread

Yunīku

I don't know what I'm doing
Apr 8, 2018
  1. They just reused the description from IA Talk & ONE, which wrote before CeVIO 6.
  2. They don't consider it can be run anywhere other than Japan since the UI is still in Japanese.
  3. They are 1stPlace rather than C official so they may not know the local issues clearly.
that makes sense thank you!

Siegel

Aspiring Fan
Jun 12, 2018
I'm going to go crazy freaking crazy. I am trying to buy Cevio but it keeps saying Please enter your phone number from the area code when I try to finish. I am entering the phone number exactly as the instructions on the how to buy cevio says to. I've tried 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx and 011-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Can any point out what I'm doing wrong?

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Someone had the same issue on Discord. If what Clue says doesn't work for some reason, remove the US phone number code (just do xxx-xxx-xxxx). Since it's just a 1, it's not necessary.

Siegel

Aspiring Fan
Jun 12, 2018
So the sales thread states that Cevio has an english interface now. Did they just mean the partially translated stuff or is it fully translated?

Exemplar

Enthusiast
May 17, 2018
1st Place's CeVIO banks will be up for sale on SonicWire in the future according to their twitter

Reactions: sangv

xuu

fly like a butterfly
Apr 8, 2018
England
吟咲 should be 銀咲 where 銀 means silver. 吟 has the same pronunciation as 銀 (in Japanese: Gin for both; in Chinese: Yín for both).
Sorry about that LMAO, don't know why I didn't see it sooner. Don't really see or use it much orz

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
For activation, when you activate CeVIO on a different computer it will automatically deactivate on the old one, so you don't need to worry about codes running out or anything.
Is this still the case? I can't find an option to deactivate, and in the off-chance HP screws my laptop up so badly I DO have to get a new computer, I wanna make sure I can get everything back on it.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Is this still the case? I can't find an option to deactivate, and in the off-chance HP screws my laptop up so badly I DO have to get a new computer, I wanna make sure I can get everything back on it.
@peaches2217: I'd guess it still is. I don't own CeVIO, but @Kona mentioned it in her journal this past March while she was going through issues with her computer:
Speaking of Vocaloid, I'm just gonna say I completely regret all my boxed versions right now because that's a lot of going through to download again. I am in the process of getting all my DL versions first, as I have those all in two USBs and that is so fast to do.
Also gotta love CeVIO because you don't have to worry about deactivation, it deactivates automatically once you activate on a new computer and that is just the best thing ever honestly. I love you my sweet CeVIO.

Reactions: peaches2217

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)