• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Chorical x Techno-Speech, New Singing Voicebank Coming 2024

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
In case you missed it, Chorical and Techno-Speech are partnering to produce a singing voicebank coming out this year! The first teaser has been published to Chorical's Twitter, YouTube, and BiliBili pages. More information will be rolled out soon, and don't expect any dry spells with this project! ;)

Ryleigh Goldner

Late-night furry hours
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
In case you missed it, Chorical and Techno-Speech are partnering to produce a singing voicebank coming out this year! The first teaser has been published to Chorical's Twitter, YouTube, and BiliBili pages. More information will be rolled out soon, and don't expect any dry spells with this project! ;)

Congrats! I hope production goes well without any difficulties! I'm excited to see who the voicebank could be!

Last edited:
Reactions: Infoholic

Chuchu

Luka enthusiast
Jul 18, 2018
Oh, I'm super curious^^ I'm wondering if this will be an English or Chinese singing voice bank👀 can't wait to hear more news =3

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018

In case you missed it, we had an event on Twitter with a decoded message specifying the language of the voicebank— which is English! Every week at the same time, we will be having one of these events revealing some key information about the project throughout the month. No demos or character reveals just yet, but definitely things that'll keep you interested!

Furthermore, I can now confirm that this English female voicebank will be releasing for Techno-Speech's voice synthesizer, VoiSona! She will be the first native English voice on the software, and I'm really excited for you guys to learn more about the project as time passes. Make sure to keep up with our Twitter for more updates as they happen!

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
VoiSona might be my favorite commercial engine on the market right now, so I’m very excited to see what comes of this. (I have a theory of who this might be, but we’ll see…)

Reactions: Ryleigh Goldner

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Ran it through a Base64 decoder and it says: 𝐁o̷ł𝐃, ma̴tur̶e̵,̵ ̸p𝐎wer̴fu𝐋 𝐀𝐍d̴ e̶xp𝐑e̸ss̵iv𝐄; 𝐈 𝐋o̷𝐍𝐆 to̷ s𝐈n̵g̵ fo̷r ̸yo̶u. (Bold, mature, powerful and expressive; I long to sing for you.)

I’m very excited for Selena at this point.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Ran it through a Base64 decoder and it says: 𝐁o̷ł𝐃, ma̴tur̶e̵,̵ ̸p𝐎wer̴fu𝐋 𝐀𝐍d̴ e̶xp𝐑e̸ss̵iv𝐄; 𝐈 𝐋o̷𝐍𝐆 to̷ s𝐈n̵g̵ fo̷r ̸yo̶u. (Bold, mature, powerful and expressive; I long to sing for you.)

I’m very excited for Selena at this point.
Such an interesting message, and so peculiar how it's different from the previous ones....hmm
:unsure:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)