• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV English SynthV AI ANRI

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I dunno, I've become quite nostalgic for genderbends these days. I know they're outdated and no longer necessary considering there's so many male and female vocal synths these days (and we have a canon non-binary voice in Saros too), but genderbends take me back to a time where fans had to get really creative with content because of the lack of characters back in 2008. (Keep in mind there also used to be a lot of Japanese Vocaloid and UTAU purists that wouldn't acknowledge English banks at all.)

I agree with the Rinto and Lenka hate tho, because aren't Rin and Len technically already genderbends of each other, according to Crypton?

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
I dunno, I've become quite nostalgic for genderbends these days. I know they're outdated and no longer necessary considering there's so many male and female vocal synths these days (and we have a canon non-binary voice in Saros too), but genderbends take me back to a time where fans had to get really creative with content because of the lack of characters back in 2008. (Keep in mind there also used to be a lot of Japanese Vocaloid and UTAU purists that wouldn't acknowledge English banks at all.)

I agree with the Rinto and Lenka hate tho, because aren't Rin and Len technically already genderbends of each other, according to Crypton?
i think fanloids still appeal to me a little as i don't have many paid vocalsynths (just miku, avanna and gumi, tbf miku in total was EXPENSIVE, $200 for v4x bundle and $80 for secondhand v3 eng)

though at the same time there are plenty of free options: seemingly endless utau, synthv basic/lite, neutrino, shall i go on

also, i hope anri arcane gets a lite version as well, just in case the old anri lite gets discontinued

nene

OSTER project fan!!!
Oct 13, 2023
Have there been demos for every mode yet? :o I'm very curious what they all sound like individually....

I know "princess" mode was used in Super Shy, but i can't remember if we had "flow" or "smokey"?? Those seem the most interesting to picture imo.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Anri demo dump:

I think I've heard enough now to say that this sounds like a really great update for Anri owners. She's still Anri, but with the unique qualities of her timbre bought into more clarity, and the training wheels taken off her ability to emote. Rather than changing her voice, it feels like it was bought into high definition. Before she was anri, now she's ANRI!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)