• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV English SynthV AI ANRI

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
The description mentions that Audiologie has a new VB in the pipeline for next year.
Oh shoot
Made the reply on my phone and didn't check
My bad

Here's an excerpt from the description in question:
"[...] "Who is the mystery person that ANRI and JUN are singing about in this track? Find out next year with the launch of our brand new Synthesizer V vocalist!" [...]"

Putting this here because I want to give Hieihirai a shout-out boost
I don't know what to caption this with

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
AUDIOLOGIE has launched an interactive webpage with some lore details and prizes associated with her vocal modes, as well as a teaser:

The contest:
Hunt down the clues in ANRI's locker and submit your predictions for the vocal mode names to win awesome prizes, along with a copy of the brand-new Synthesizer V AI ANRI Arcane voicebank!
🌟HOW TO ENTER🌟
  1. Search ANRI's locker for clues and watch the MV 'Eyes Closed' for ANRI Arcane's vocal modes.
  2. E-mail your predictions to [email protected] by October 31, 2023 with the email subject line "ANRI Locker Contest Entry".
  3. ONE physical copy + merchandise winner will be selected by December 5, 2023 (based on the first received response within the time limit with the MOST ACCURATE number of vocal mode names). ONE digital copy raffle winner will be selected by December 5, 2023 (based on RNG from received e-mail submissions). Winners will be notified via e-mail.

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
AUDIOLOGIE has launched an interactive webpage with some lore details and prizes associated with her vocal modes, as well as a teaser:

The contest:
My findings inside ANRI's locker:
- October 14th marked on the calendar
- Neumann KMS 105 or 104 mic
- Sweetwater sticker
- Gibson Guitars sticker

What about you guys' findings?

EDIT:
WTF HOW DID I MISS THE INTERACTIVE WEBPAGE PART

EDIT 2:
THE LETTER STICKERS ARE VOCAL MODES HUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FEEL SO EMBARASSSSEEEEDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
AUDIOLOGIE has revealed a new character - ANDI, who appears to be a masculine version of ANRI (from another universe?!) - they share a voice provider, and seem to be part of ANRI Arcane's package. Maybe he's a vocal mode, or an official derivative with settings.

"From an alternate timeline and branch of the 'multiverse', Andy Linh, known by his stage name “ANDI” is a 22 year old rapper, singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. Known for his hypnotic vocals and subversive fashion style that departs from industry norms, ANDI first began streaming his music on SoundCloud in late 2017 while still in high school and garnered attention from multiple record producers. That year, he also signed to a label after being scouted by a multi-platinum record producer and collaborated on a mixtape with him as his protégé. In 2023, after a long hiatus from music and parting ways with his former management, ANDI signed onto AO Music and reprised his role as a singer-songwriter. Once more, ANDI is ready to step in front of the mic and rile up the world with his performance."

Is this the first vocal synth company to have an official multiverse? :clara_lili: I assume this means we'll get a counterpart for JUN at some point

Andi can be heard duetting here:

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Also a reminder to any OG Anri owners to pick up their free copy of Anri Arcane by sending in their serial code
I don't remember when the timeframe for that starts, but I think it ends Dec 5?

I don't always love the sounds of gender bends, but I thin Andi's design is very cute! I'm curious if Jun will get one too :)

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
the genderbend is fine by me but its just ANRI with vocal mode and different parameters. which imo doesnt sound all too great compared to a new bank or honestly even a dedicated vocal mode

from the video description:
"ANRI Arcane’s official male genderbend is configured on ANRI Arcane's "serious" vocal mode with flags +gen 0.260, toneshift 167 cents"

which is a shame. it would be cool if vocal modes could actually be used as a better way to 'genderbend' using AI learning instead. because usually i dont like how genderbend voices sound when its just lower gen parameter.

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
the genderbend is fine by me but its just ANRI with vocal mode and different parameters. which imo doesnt sound all too great compared to a new bank or honestly even a dedicated vocal mode

from the video description:
"ANRI Arcane’s official male genderbend is configured on ANRI Arcane's "serious" vocal mode with flags +gen 0.260, toneshift 167 cents"

which is a shame. it would be cool if vocal modes could actually be used as a better way to 'genderbend' using AI learning instead. because usually i dont like how genderbend voices sound when its just lower gen parameter.
Yeah, I have the same problem here: "pitchloids" just BOTHER me. The more subtle ones just sound like an effect on the main vocal (compare old Miku-based Akita Neru with Harumaki Gohan's tuning which is clearly meant to just be Miku despite being pitched up), while genderbends tend to just sound off. It's kinda prevented me from integrating vocals like Neru, Haku, Mikuo, etc. into my "cinematic universe" as trying to create their voices just felt odd to me

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
Yeah, I have the same problem here: "pitchloids" just BOTHER me. The more subtle ones just sound like an effect on the main vocal (compare old Miku-based Akita Neru with Harumaki Gohan's tuning which is clearly meant to just be Miku despite being pitched up), while genderbends tend to just sound off. It's kinda prevented me from integrating vocals like Neru, Haku, Mikuo, etc. into my "cinematic universe" as trying to create their voices just felt odd to me
pitchloids are to me an artifact of a time when the list of commercially available vocsynths was much smaller

with how many legit singing robots there are now, it really doesn't make sense to use a fanloid instead of a legit vb any more

also personal opinion but it always bothered me when ppl treated genderbends like completely diff charas from the ogs,,, like mikuo is not "miku's brother" he's just miku as a guy 😭

and why did they always make male gb's older bros but female gb's younger sisters??

PearlStarLight5

Miss Retrocore, at your service!
No literally why was Ted allowed to be 30 but Teto must have some loli loophole???
I don't use the term 'hate' loosely but I hate Kasane Ted and I hate that the fandom didn't ditch him in 2009 where he belongs XD
Mikuo also sucks because it's character silhouette assassination
Rinto and Lenka, nuff said, just why

That being said, I happen to like Fanloids who are separate characters, but only a few. For instance, I'm a huge fan of Haku, and I also like Kagami and Neru. However, one thing that works about Haku is that she has enough of a connection with Miku to justify her being a Fanloid (a very original one at that), while having a unique design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)